The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

+19
YubiGalaxy
lordwerther
SourcePTB
mrpotter2510
KrX
vasilis13
Code
seiferflo
Mr.T
Enea
swordie
Mindhacker666
sefas
Titanium
castillo92
Phsmu
billybully
bay12
winterstorm2050
23 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
Hi guys,

Yes, the next WinReducer Software will support translation language, but for this I need some motivated members who are interested to do translation in their languages !

At the end of the month, you will find an English model to translate ... So stay tune, it will be available soon ... Very Happy 

winterstorm2050.

Translator List : (Updated on 18.09.2013 - 09:45 am)

- Brazilian : SourcePTB
- Chinese : Titanium
- Dutch /NL : Mindhacker666
- English : CodeMe
- French : Seiferflo
- German : KrXKrX2
- Greek : vasilis13
- Hungarian : Zexx17
- Italian : bay12 / Enea
- Indonesian : swordie
- Polish : romuald777
- Romanian : lordwerther
- Russian : lUjek1997 /
freak.vulgar
- Spanish : billybully / castillo92
- Turkish : sefas

- Vietnamese : mrpotter2510

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hi guys,

Yes, the next WinReducer Software will support translation language, but for this I need some motivated members who are interested to do translation in their languages !

At the end of the month, you will find an English model to translate ... So stay tune, it will be available soon ... Very Happy 

winterstorm2050.

Hi winter,
if you need an italian translator...count on me!

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! Emptyspanish here! :b

more_horiz
Hey winter!! Like with WinReducer 7, I can take care of the spanish translation :d

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyI can do Portuguese (Brazil)

more_horiz
Leave PT-BR to me!

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
Thank you guys, I will release the language file model on 31.08.2013 !

more_horiz
I would like to help to translate into spanish, helping billybully or doing whatever is needed

more_horiz
Count me in,Chinese

more_horiz
translator turkish

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyTranslator Dutch / NL

more_horiz
Hello i can translate anything from English to Dutch / NL

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! Emptywinreducer 8.1 translator

more_horiz
translate to Indonesian too

more_horiz
Hey!  You not count me to translate to Spanish? Neutral

more_horiz
Thank you guys, I will also create an "How To Use WinReducer" using pdf file format, and if all translators could translate this document in their respective languages, it should be great to help people using WinReducer 8.1 ..

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Thank you guys, I will also create an "How To Use WinReducer" using pdf file format, and if all translators could translate this document in their respective languages, it should be great to help people using WinReducer 8.1 ..
Are you going to winterstorm2050 a tool for translation?

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! EmptyItalian language

more_horiz
Hello, I propose myself as translator for the Italian language. I could cooperate with Bay-12.

more_horiz
Enea wrote:
Hello, I propose myself as translator for the Italian language. I could cooperate with Bay-12.
I've added you in the list .. thank you ... Very Happy

sefas wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Are you going to winterstorm2050 a tool for translation?
All documents will be available in the 1st post of this thread : 1 xml file for WinReducer 8.1 and 1 odt (or doc) file for howto. [odt file is a Libre Office writer extension]. I will give you all details when the moment will come ...

more_horiz
of course polish

more_horiz
Hey guys,
It's been a while I didn't come to hang out here.
How's everyone doing? I got a lot of work recently, business travels and more so I did not really follow what was happening, sorry about that.

Anyway I saw and tested the 0.90, nice work Winter, else I can help with the French translation (if you haven't done it already).
I'm available until 7th of September to do it, else after the 18th.

I wish you all a nice day.
Cheers
Flo

more_horiz
Hey flo,

I'm really happy to see you around, and I added you for the French language, thank you my friend ...

Have a nice day too ...

more_horiz
Hey Winter,
Sure you're welcome. Any idea when we can start working on it?
Cheers, Flo.

more_horiz
3th week of September, and it only depends on how much time I will have to work on it ... Wink

more_horiz
Hi Winter,
Allright not now then. Good luck with the other stuff you have to do. Cheers.

more_horiz
I Noticed some English Is not always Correct.. So If your Happy to, I'd be happy to Translate English for you.

As I noticed English is not your First language

Your English is Good, Butt there are Words missing in some Sentences

No Offence Intended Embarassed 

more_horiz
lol! 

Yes, I'm agree with you my English is not the best in the world ... Very Happy ... And I will be happy if you want to correct all files before distributing them to all translators ... I will contact you for this ...

Thank you for your help in the forum CodeMe.

more_horiz
When the files to be translated?

more_horiz
For the moment, there are 2 files :

- 1 for WinReducer
- 1 for "How to Use"

more_horiz
You can download them?

Because I think I'm blind .. : D

more_horiz
No, I can't upload them, because they are not finished, there is a lot of work on them to work properly, so I will inform you (all tanslators) once the moment will come ... Wink

more_horiz
OK I'm waiting

more_horiz
CodeMe wrote:
So If your Happy to, I'd be happy to Translate English for you.
*you're xd

more_horiz
billybully wrote:
CodeMe wrote:
So If your happy to, I'd be happy to translate English for you.
*you're xd

It's a happy poetic license! lol!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum