The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

+19
YubiGalaxy
lordwerther
SourcePTB
mrpotter2510
KrX
vasilis13
Code
seiferflo
Mr.T
Enea
swordie
Mindhacker666
sefas
Titanium
castillo92
Phsmu
billybully
bay12
winterstorm2050
23 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
English.xml line 70

Loading2="All seettings
..................settings

----------------------------------

line 350

so if your motherboards needs those
.............motherboard..........

---------------------

line 482

Do not Save Encrypt Pages to Disk
.................Encrypted

--> Prevent Internet Explorer from saving encrypt pages components like password, ... to disk
........................................................encrypted

-----------------------

line 508

This is automatically disable by Windows if you use an SSD as system partition
............................disabled

----------------

line 519

Disable ballon tooltips in the taskbar
..........balloon 

----------------------

line 521

Desactivate the possibility to group all the same opened windows, under an unique icon in the taskbar
Deactivate ..................

-------------------

I think i will finnish the translation tomorrow evening (like 24 Hours from now)

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
line 613

Then you need to check the compatibilty
.......................................compatibility 

----------------------------------------------------

so i will do some teste later (need to go to work) if all works
after that i will send you all fiiles Winterstorm2050

more_horiz
line 478

Display the Drive letters before the manes in Windows Explorer
...............................................name (or names)

more_horiz
Hey Krx,

I solved all of the strings you reported. Thank you very much for your wonderful work !

Very Happy 

more_horiz
Unfortunately, the translation have stalled on my side for now. I work by myself, and like every maintenance technician out there, my work is fickle. Thanks to God I have lots of work to do, but that means I'll have to postpone this translation project for now. I'm very sorry.

Infelizmente a tradução está parada do meu lado por enquanto. Trabalho por conta própria, e como todo técnico de manutenção, meu serviço é bem irregular. Graças a Deus to bem atarefado, mas isso significa que vou ter que deixar esse projeto de tradução para mais tarde. Minhas sinceras desculpas.

more_horiz
Hey Phsmu,

There are no problems, thank you anyway to have inform me. I've removed your name from the list.

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Please..

Italian

more_horiz
Hello to all! please is available in Italian

more_horiz
Hello guys,

The translation files will be freeze next month (see this news : LINK), so I will release a final package at this moment on the website for anyone interested to translate all files !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello guys,

The translation files will be freeze next month (see this news : LINK), so I will release a final package at this moment on the website for anyone interested to translate all files !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

Perfect! thanks

more_horiz
Hello,

There are new translator information in this post : LINK

Best Regards.

more_horiz
You previously remove some Windows Components used for this protect preset

I do not understand? Sad 

I am translated into my language

more_horiz
now,I am making the Simplified Chinese language(zh-cn),but my english is no good.
I have translated the 30% text ,the version is 1.12

more_horiz
Hello,

That's wonderful, thank you !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hello,

All people interested by translating all WinReducer Software in their own languages will have directly access to the "Translator Zip Package" in 3 days ! (24 August 2014)

The zip package will be directly available on the website !

And for each complete translator zip package, I will publish on the official website, a Lifetime VIP forum access will be offered to the translator !

More information in 3 days ! :-)

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Just an information about my previous post : a dedicated website page will be added to easily access to :

- the "Translator Zip Package" download

- a "Changelog"

- display all important instructions before starting the translation

Wink

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I'm really happy to announce that the "Translator Zip Package - v1.00" is available !

You could find download link, all information and instructions, at this address : http://www.winreducer.net/translator-package.html

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 3 Emptyplease, italian language !!!

more_horiz
please, italian language !!!

Tanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum