Hi to all
And do not shoot mr down !!!

For months I tought i was updating my windows 10 normally; but it was  only partially; only non cumulative updates
(single updates) were not installed.
Net Framework 3,5 needs to be installed first as there are 2 updates for Framework that install and afterwards
it is not possible to install net frameworl 3.5
there is now Net Framework 4.8 availavle to install
Drivers onto Microsoft servers are installed
So Winterstorm was also right concerning cumulative updates, but his workaound added 1.3 GB  to my iso
So You have to make a choice.
So i made mine , in Services I removed
Delivery Optimization Service
Update Orchestrator Service
Windows Connection Manager
Windows Update Service
Windows Update Medic Service
When removed Automatic are gone forever
Net Framework 3,5 can be installed via windows updates (!!! But there is no windows updates ???)
Net Framework 4.8 can be installed vi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get Windows Updates (working updates certified by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or Install non cumulative updates and drivers installed onto Microsoft servers,
You should get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Windows 10 update control :
Project page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Direct link (may not work);http://s10.upload.ac:182/d/jweniecx52owlacvf7zdesy6wmothtd3vvcynhtgr4wrhpvx6eh5qukg/wumt_2.6.0.zip
If You wont the latest drivers to be installed ,I advice You DriverBooster
When runnung Sledgehammer.cmd select : [1] Continue script to run Windows Update Manager (WuMgr)
Remember : cumulative updates will not install, the rest does with Sledgehammer
to get a download link of any update or driver select,push the oblique eight icon and You will get the download link in your clipboard
You can also  install manually updates through cabs.
To do this : get an update, change msu  to rar or win or cab,unrar with winrar or 7zip
You wil get 2 (sometimes more) cabs,a text and an xml file, the cab with the name of update is the one to install
To Install :This works : DISM /online /add-package /package-path:"c:\downloads\package1.cab"
Much simpler is to use InstallUpdate-GUI-v1.1.1.exe , link :  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You will see  cumulative updates will not install . microsoft does this on purpose as they do not like us to dismantle windows.
So Winreducing is integrating cumulative updates and restart with each new cumulative update or increase your iso a lot and protect updates thanks to Winterstorm  
More Conclusions
Windows used:1 Win10 1809 LTSC 2 W10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft 
isos 1 Win10 1809 LTSC FinalTest01.iso 1.762.230.272 03/05/2019 22:08 -a--
     2 Win 10 Pro Win10ProNoUpdates.iso 1.938.669.568 06/05/2019 10:09 -a--
Backup by Bootit ,no swap & bibernate files,registered,OpenShell installed for easy access :
  1 Win10 1809 LTSC Win10LTSCNotUpdated.TBI 2.691.084.288 06/05/2019 21:28 -a--
  2 Win 10 Pro Win10ProNotUpdated.TBI 2.508.894.208 06/05/2019 17:55 -a--
So Win 10 Pro is smaller then Win10 1809 LTSC ,I will give up onto Win10 1809 LTSC 
Thanks to Winterstorm we can build a small & clean windows,one drawback is the cumulative updates who will need a new install each time
Winterstorm is stating : You absolutely need to test your ISO in a virtual machine, before installing it on your physical machine !
I do not agree with this as i never use this , my windows is smaller without virtual machines
I can explain this  if Winterstorm  allows me.
I hove this may be usefull for You

icy