The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm,

I found a very neat little error and the option causing it Smile

If you remove the option (Accessories" Name="Help (HTML)" Selected="true") then on an installed system you get an error when closing Powershell ISE. The error only happens when you close the Powershell ISE but the program as such is fully operational Smile

This is how it looks when closing:

[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error Powers10

But maybe you can find the reason for this?!

Best regards,
Markus

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error

more_horiz
Hi Markus

Winterstorm has to have a look a "Help (HTML)" because if You remove this,
the "Help (Engine)" is removed and this could cause this problem .

icy

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.8.0] [RS6 Build 18362.xx] Help files HTML is causing an Powershell ISE closing error

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.2.1.1 and v2.2.2.0 !

Hello guys Smile

Thank you very for your reports !

I wish you to have a great day !

EDIT : could you please check that and let me know, thanks guys Smile

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,

I already checked and it is working just fine for me! Smile

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Markus Smile

Thank you very much for the feedback.

cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum