The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionIs it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off EmptyIs it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off

more_horiz
Hi there can you please tell me in the different sections of the preset editor which is on/off. Sometimes it is unclear for some options if turning the switch on is keeping or removing the description

descriptionIs it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off EmptyRe: Is it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off

more_horiz
hi, at the removeing section if you switch to ON that will always remove the component

descriptionIs it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off EmptyRe: Is it keeping or removing, so many options are unckear which is on/off

more_horiz
So when it says such a number in use that means removed not in use by the iso? It needs better clarification

more_horiz
Bump!

Sory, but under Remover section  there are many tabs and you switch ON elements for remove.

However in Privacy Tab all elements look like:
Calendar - Let apps access my calendar (disable)

so you switch On to disable it ? Or you switch On to re-enable it ?

Another problem I have with Tweaks Tab, because it seems there you switch On to activate option, not to remove it ?

Please, clarify
Thanks Smile

more_horiz
Yes it is very unclear at times which is removing and which is keeping. Sometimes the description makes it sound like on will removebut sometimes description makes it sound like on will keep it.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum