The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionIs the project abandoned; EmptyIs the project abandoned;

more_horiz
Hi friends. I want to express my fear that the project is abandoned. More than a month has passed without even a message from winter. Winter my friend. I always support you and i understand that the project needs a lot of time and you have other jobs but please write something. We are all loyal fans that worked and tested to help the project. We don't deserve to be left in the dark for 1.5 month. Thank you

descriptionIs the project abandoned; EmptyRe: Is the project abandoned;

more_horiz
Hello victor123 and all other WinReducer users Smile

Yes, I know that these silent times are not comfortable for all fans ... but they are necessary because, and you know that : in 2019 I've planned to release "WinReducerOS" .... this is what I'm doing during these silent times because the arrival is really close and, I confirm, it will be available before the end of the year 2019 !

You remember that the "Project:Codename" for "WinReducerOS" was "Revolution" ... so I'm asking you to be a little bit more patient and prepare yourself for the "Revolution" ... because I need some more times to prepare the "WinReducerOS" landing !

I can not hide that I'm very impatient to tell you more about it ... but what I can tell you : there will be a before and an after "WinReducerOS" for customization software ! It will keep the WinReducer Project spirit with an important upgrade for the customization possibilities !

OK, so just between you and me ... new videos will be available in August to announce the official "WinReducerOS" release schedule Wink

I wish you all to have a great day !

more_horiz
I know that you are working hard for all of us. I just say post this or post every 1 week some news so all of us will have something to wait. If you go dark for 1+ month we dont know whats happening.

more_horiz
Man, until you release, we will all die before the end of 2019 Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum