The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots

+8
One
bay12
xkp
seiferflo
Code
billybully
Titanium
winterstorm2050
12 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots

more_horiz
billybully wrote:
@CodeMe Yes, I'm talking about hover tool tips or adding a name to the buttons. It would help everyone.

@billybully
Totally have to agree with you. As I For one are not totally sure what all the actions do & a brief explanation would help Smile

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots

more_horiz
Guys,

I've heard your idea, and this is the result :

WinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots - Page 2 03_110

And I also added the possibility to disable it via "Options - Theme" ... Laughing

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Guys,

I've heard your idea, and this is the result :

WinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots - Page 2 03_110

And I also added the possibility to disable it via "Options - Theme" ... Laughing

So Now the Info Options will be on each action & what it does..
Also we have the Option to Either Disable OR Enable these options to..

This is Great news Mate & Thank You  for listening & Adding the Options..cheers

Thank You

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 GUI screenshots - Page 2 EmptyHmmm...

more_horiz
Hi new user here!
Sry but I don't really like the design, it doesn't really suit the modern ui look and feel if that's what you wanted.
It's too flashy for my taste, it's reminding me of vista...

Try to remove the white borders around the icons (check them out in metro, no borders there)

As I guess yure writing everything in c# WPF.
This might be the easiest way to implement a Modern UI (ehm) UI: https://mui.codeplex.com/.

more_horiz
Hi and welcome,

I understand you don't like the new design, but I just want to improve the look from the previous WinReducer 8 (too old) without to be an exact MetroUI look...

And this is why I integrated a theme support, like this, everyone could create a personal design ...

All icons could also be changed by another ones you like ... So it's a really flexible theme support ...

You could see some themes examples (LINK), I've created with different looks, maybe another one fits better for your need ... Very Happy

more_horiz
I really like the new design, but removing the corners doesnt't sound bad, you know? It would look cooler Smile. Don't make it a Metro app though xd. That doesn't sound like a good idea.

more_horiz
Hi,

Long time core geek here Smile
I do like the focus on a new UI! But maybe after an initial release of a working WR 8.1?

Let's be honest here, we're all geeks focusing on functionality first Smile 

Thanks for this awesome app!!!

more_horiz
Hi and welcome Blaireau,

I'm agree with you , so then you will also become a WinReducer Theme geek ...

lol!

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

I'm agree with you , so then you will also become a WinReducer Theme geek ...

lol!
No doubt about that!

more_horiz
I like the look of this theme.

I'm sure there'll be a few more changes along the way, prior to the final release.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum