The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files

more_horiz
Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AarSvc_xxxxx                   Agent Activation Runtime_xxxxx
autotimesvc                    Cellular Time
ConsentUxUserSvc          ConsentUX_xxxxx
DevicesFlowUserSvc        DevicesFlow_xxxxx
DispBrokerDesktopSvc    Display Policy Service
DmEnrollmentSvc           Device Management Enrollment Service
dmwappushservice         Device Management Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) Push message Routing Service
IpxlatCfgSvc                   IP Translation Configuration Service
lltdsvc                            Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper 
lmhosts                          TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper                
NcaSvc                           Network Connectivity Assistant
TieringEngineService     Storage Tiers Management
WarpJITSvc                    WarpJITSvc                           
Wecsvc                          Windows Event Collector              
WiaRpc                          Still Image Acquisition Events       
WPDBusEnum               Portable Device Enumerator Service

[Edit]  and also:
TroubleshootingSvc      Recommended Troubleshooting Service
WManSvc                      Windows Management Service
PerfHost                        Performance Counter DLL Host
pla                                 Performance Logs & Alerts
PolicyAgent                   IPsec Policy Agent                   ; part of Peer Network
iphlpsvc                         IP Helper                                 ; part of Peer Network
ShellHWDetection         Shell Hardware Detection       ; part of AutoPlay
TieringEngineService     Storage Tiers Management     ; part of Storage Spaces
CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc

description[IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files

more_horiz
Hi neo
This seems a strange list to me  .
i have already removed a lot of events and logging and still ther is an history  i can vieuw.
mayby i am wrong bit i think this history is within winlogin.exe , if so i can not tale it out,
this is a job for a system programmer
Before You wrote your list i alrady  has taken out  the Windows Event  Collector,
if you  have the neccary rights you can delete it with a registry file or simply delete it with.
try yourself, some registries are not that difficult to delete

icy

description[IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Build 1903 - please allow removal - of these additional services and their files

more_horiz
Thanks Icy Smile 
I know services can be deleted on registry, or from CMD with SC command,
 but I thought WinReducer removes the associated files too, was I wrong ?

Thanks again,
Neo

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I'm investigating the list made by neo ... and there will be new components for the next build Wink

There are two services which are already removed by EX-100 :
- "dmwappushservice       Device Management Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) Push message Routing Service" ==> it's available with the name "Services - WAP Push Message Routing Service" component ==> See my comment below
- "WiaRpc                          Still Image Acquisition Events" ==> it's removed using "Drivers - Scanner Support" component ... but if you want I can split it in the Services section ... just let me know Smile

Thank you very much for your request.

more_horiz
Hi WinterStorm Smile
With great honor Smile
If removing "WiaRpc Still Image Acquisition Events" also breaks /disables scanner support, then no need to remove it.

Best regards,
Neo

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.1.8.1 [VIP] and v2.1.9.0 [ALL] !

Hey neo Smile

Here is the list of components added for the specified version :
- AarSvc_xxxxx (Agent Activation Runtime_xxxxx)
- autotimesvc (Cellular Time)
- ConsentUxUserSvc (ConsentUX_xxxxx)

See you soon for more new components Wink

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.2.1.1 [VIP] and v2.2.2.0 [ALL] !

Hey neo Smile

Here is the list of components added for the specified versions :
- DevicesFlowUserSvc (DevicesFlow)
- DispBrokerDesktopSvc (Display Policy Service)
- DmEnrollmentSvc (Device Management Enrollment Service)
- dmwappushservice (Device Management Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) Push message Routing Service) ==> I told you it was already available ... but I didn't activated it ... so I corrected this ... and it will be really available in the next version Wink

There will be also other new components in the new version Wink

See you soon for even more new components Wink

more_horiz
Excellent work and progress Storm Very Happy 

Thank you cheers
Neo

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.2.6.1 [VIP] and v2.2.7.0 [ALL] !

Hey neo Smile

- IP Translation Configuration Service
- Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper
- Recommended Troubleshooting Service
- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.2.7.1 [VIP] and v2.2.8.0 [ALL] !

Hey neo Smile

- Network Connectivity Assistant Service
- Storage Tiers Management Service
- WarpJITSvc Service

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.4.3.1 [VIP] and v2.4.4.0 [ALL] !

Hey neo Smile

- "Services - Portable Device Enumerator Service"
- "Services - Still Image Acquisition Events Service"
- "Services - Windows Event Collector Service"

"Services - Storage Tiers Management Service" is already available ... and components will be implemented soon.

PS : Post marked as "Implemented" in final status, thank you very much Neo Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum