The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab. Empty[ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab.

more_horiz
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between System-Disable Startup Items Delay, and System-Reduce Launch Delay for Desktop Startup Apps on the Tweaks Tab under Remover? Both tool tips for these settings sound like they do the same thing.I'm assuming System-Disable Startup Items Delay adds the "Startupdelayinmsec" registry entry.Im curious as to what System-Reduce Launch Delay for Desktop Startup Apps adds to the registry.Thanks.

description[ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab.

more_horiz
Hello blastikor Smile

This is an excellent question ... and I'm not joking ... because they are doing exactly the same job : "Startupdelayinmsec".

I totally missed that Embarassed

Thank you very much for asking because without your question, it will stay like this for ever Wink

By the way, I will remove one of them ... I'm thinking about keeping "System - Reduce Launch Delay for Desktop Startup Apps" ... what do you think ?

Thank you very much !

I wish you to have a great day !

description[ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Question about a couple items on Tweaks Tab.

more_horiz
Hi Winter,

Thanks for clearing this up."System - Reduce Launch Delay for Desktop Startup Apps" is a great choice.Thank you very much.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum