The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducerEX100 Preset Update

+9
blue_kachina
home7ech
mackyreddy
xykyo
Lowtek
Hromee
banik
spammx3
call4mac
13 posters

descriptionWinReducerEX100 Preset Update   EmptyWinReducerEX100 Preset Update

more_horiz
This is a working updated preset that will produce an ISO of with size 1.5Gb.  Tested on windows 10_x64 (1909).

Key component removed:-

Internet explorer
Windows bloatwares
Windows Media Player

This $OEM$ folder can be added to the built with silent install applications:-

Chrome browser
firefox
Notepad3
Old MS calculator
SumatraPdf
Registry Tweaks
Vlc media player

Hope it will be useful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionWinReducerEX100 Preset Update   EmptyRe: WinReducerEX100 Preset Update

more_horiz
Thank youmy Friend!!

descriptionWinReducerEX100 Preset Update   EmptyRe: WinReducerEX100 Preset Update

more_horiz
Thanks..........................

more_horiz
Really good preset! I used it as a base for a laptop preset (including battery, local networks [smb], without tablet mode). The iso size for v1809 is less around 1.6GB and installtion size less than 4.5GB.

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I tested your preset and liked it a lot, I have a question about something that caught my attention.

The ISO made with your preset can be fresh installed in about 5 (or less than 10) minutes (SSD)!!!! My presets spend around 25/30 minutes to be operational. Can you tell me what session in your preset is responsible for this behaviour?

Thank you

more_horiz
New:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16aFk6osunoIoBL9-05RZnvXNxg0KMst6?usp=sharing

Tested on windows 10_x64 (1909) 1.8Gb.
 4.5Gb after installation.

more_horiz
Nice contribution [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thanks. I am aware it fits version 1909, but just tested this new preset in recent version, unfortunately, as your previous link,  doesn't work in 2004. I will keep checking this topic hoping for an update in your preset.

more_horiz
下载并尝试导入并生成ISO,但只需单击“确认”以继续,则提示失败Windows V2004 WinR 2.3.8

more_horiz
This preset is for windows10 (2004)

Hope you all like it.

more_horiz
WinReducerEX100 Preset Update   Po7N8H

more_horiz
Windows 10 Po 20H1 2004.421 build has been stripped down all the way to 3.05 GB of installation size, check out my preset

Download Link of Micro 10 Barebone Version Wireducer Config Preset:

mediafire.com folder/m4d0bqauz61t4/Micro_10_Pro_20H1_2004.421_Barebone_Winreducer_EX100_Config

descriptionWinReducerEX100 Preset Update   EmptyWinReducerEX100 Preset Update

more_horiz
Windows 10 2004. 2Gb

NEW:

Try this new link.

more_horiz
Hi call4mac ,

Gdrive page is showing 

You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more

this happens to the previous link also .

please , look into the matter or upload it to other platform so that we can use the wccf. 
Thanks.

more_horiz
Thanks banik.     New link above.

more_horiz
Hi call4mac , 
its  downloading now .
Thanks  for your effort Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi,

iMPORTANT:
* Changelog - WinReducer EX-100 - v2.3.8.0 (06 July 2020)
==> CAUTION : Be careful with all "National Language Support" components ... removing them may result in a "NLS error" during Windows installation, this is totally depend in your ISO default language ... if you experience such error, please report it in the forum

here is my working presets
EX100_v2.3.8.0_x64_AiO_19041.264.amd64fre.20h1_release.200511-0456.wccf
EX100_v2.3.8.0_x86_AiO_19041.264.amd64fre.20h1_release.200511-0456.wccf
Note:
* i'm Focused on "reducing size, working OS installation setup and hardware compability"
* final wim size 1,39 GB and esd size 995 MB (EX-100.v2.3.8.0.x86/x64)

Maybe Useful :
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
~ EX100_v2.3.8.0_x86_AiO_19041.264.amd64fre.20h1_release.200511-0456_LastUsed.wccf,
~ EX100_v2.3.8.0_19041.264.amd64fre.20h1_release.200511-0456_LastUsed.log.

hope this helps some Smile

more_horiz
Thanks for the info and your preset.

more_horiz
Hello Everyone,

Winreducer Micro 10 Stable Config, doesn't removes hardware support, just removes features. Damn Stable, make changes accordingly to your usage and needs.

It reduces the stock install wim all the way to 3.00 GB to 3.06 GB based on results with Windows 10 20H1, 20H2 & 21H1.

check ou the link here

if you are interested pre made stripped down iso from me with installation size consumes 2.19 GB, install wim weighs 790 MB, ESD weighs 554 MB and iso weighs 647 MB, then check this link

EDIT BY ADMIN : Links removed due to non respect of Forum Rules !
Please check this link for more information :

more_horiz
I have downloaded your readily made stripped down ISO from mega.nz but when I add it to rufus it automatically creates MBR instead of GPT and BIOS instead of UEFI, and NTFS instead of FAT32 ...and I cannot change either of the values to make an UEFI bootalbe drive

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is Yumi UEFI to install isos, I always use UEFI bios as i do not trust UEFI at all
With Yumi You can mayby install more than 10  isos (even more depending onto the sizes) onto an 8 Gb USB stich and boot from each ,try it,
mayby it works in UEFI for You

icy

more_horiz
mackyreddy wrote:
Hello Everyone,

if you are interested pre made stripped down iso from me with installation size consumes 2.19 GB, install wim weighs 790 MB, ESD weighs 554 MB and iso weighs 647 MB, then check this link

Hello Smile

Could you please read again the Forum Rules, especially rules n°3 ... thank you very much !

To all users, pleaae do not share pre-made iso download links in the forum, because the purpose of the WinReducer Forum and Software is to help you create your own Windows Operating System by yourself. Thank you very much for your understanding !

more_horiz
Sorry mate will not post any external links

more_horiz
Thanks mackyreddy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi call4mac your wccf file of 1909 1.5gb the wifi is not working you know why?

more_horiz
Doing some checks.

more_horiz
I have already wifi working, just needed drivers for my network adapter, and change some services that are removed/disable.

more_horiz
A preset that will give 1.5GB ISO and under 5Gb after installation. Created with EX-100 - v2.3.9.0.

more_horiz
Hi call4mac ,

Gdrive Link Is not working ...........
Thanks.

more_horiz
Should be ok now.

more_horiz
yes, Mega Link is working ...........
Thanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum