The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionneed help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap Emptyneed help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap

more_horiz
I have a problem and i don't really know if it's maybe a bug of Winreducer Ex-110

I want to get rid of emoji pop up, on windows 10 with Ex-100 i was able to remove it
but on windows 11 i tried removing shoulder tap and modern apps (only leaving alone
notepad, paint & terminal and removing of course all the frameworks for modern apps
and the text input for modern apps) But now nothing that i made works, nothing deletes emojis.

Maybe there is a bug that don't allow to delete emoji shoulder tap panel.

If there's somebody that knows if there is a way to remove emojis, i would apreciate a lot any help.

descriptionneed help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap EmptyRe: need help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap

more_horiz
Ok, thanks a lot for the support (a week and 1 day, and not even a yes answer).. its an excellent forum where everyone seems to work together...
anyway i still loving winreducer. and i will find my own way like always. Bye.

descriptionneed help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap EmptyRe: need help from somebody that knows well winreducer to totally remove emojis or shoulder tap

more_horiz
hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is an item shouldertap in windows 10 ; -- Multimedia Shoulder Tap
I do not know if it exist in Widows 11
concerning   Emoji , There is   ---- Segoe UI Emoji font  in Experimental  , You should not delete it
Concerning frameworks , be carefull, some items are needed for windows  to function correctly
I am still breaking down Windows 10 , so no time for windows 11

icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum