The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionOperation System nearly unusable, Powershell, .Net35 etc. EmptyOperation System nearly unusable, Powershell, .Net35 etc.

more_horiz
I've been using winreducer for a long time.
So far only with minor problems, which were quickly solved.
But now I am faced with a puzzle.

Whenever I create my image this is buggy.
My OOBE script starts but the dism installation of .Net35 failed, with the error message 0x800f080c Feature name netfx3 is unknown.
Or Powershell won't start at all. Just a short screen popping up and then gone.
Or under control panel optional features the message optionalfeatures.exe entry point not found.
And who knows what else.

I've done a lot of tests now, the OS is only buggy when I set something under Preset. For example "Automatic removing process".

If I don't make any settings in this area, the OS remains intact. 
But I didn't actually make any new settings at all. What am I doing wrong? Or what do I have to watch out for?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I tried using Windows 10 21H2 or 21H1, original from Microsoft of course

How i can paste my config? It says the text is to long

My Config to download

descriptionOperation System nearly unusable, Powershell, .Net35 etc. EmptyRe: Operation System nearly unusable, Powershell, .Net35 etc.

more_horiz
ok, i solved it myway. The Expert Settings at the removing section was the problem for the missing features. Powershell also was effected from this... No expert settings... no problems
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum