The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionFYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update EmptyFYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update

more_horiz
Just updated my windows to the new update 1 and reduced it using winreducer with no errrors Smile   cheers 

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/52611-DISCUSSION-Windows-8-1-Spring-2014-Update-%28Windows-Feature-Pack%29

descriptionFYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update EmptyRe: FYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update

more_horiz
Do you mean that you tried updating an up-and-running installation of W8.1 that was stripped with WinReducer, or did you make a new WinReduced installation by integrating the update into the installation disc?

descriptionFYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update EmptyRe: FYI: Windows 8.1 Spring Update

more_horiz
nope took an rtm 8.1 iso dsim'd the updates and then used winreducer to strip it down.

Goes smooth.
Dunno about integrating updates with winreducer as I don't use winreducer to integrate as i have a script setup that does quite a bit of things prior to creating a finished iso that I then use winreducer on.

more_horiz
Ok, good to hear no problems will arise on my next reduce because of the Spring update then, thx Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum