The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Empty[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Hi guys,

I tryied to implement my own unatteneded windows 8.1 disk and i had some really 10 annoying problems:

1. Boot logon background- i attach my favrite image to be display at the boot logo, but it is not changing. It stays on the black ugly screen:

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Boot

2. Installation Boot background- when the installation starts, the image display properly, but when it goes to the deep installation (create partition and start copy files) it change the image to be mirror image:

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Setup_is_starting

3. User logon Boot Screen- it didnt change to my favorite:

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Logon-screen

4. Computer name, Settings and other configurations that comes after the installation finish- it didnt change and i need to set them menually.

5. Watermark- Desktop background is change but i see the watermark (in the normal installation the watermark didnt display:

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Desktop

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Watermark

6. Upper Right white box- after i select to remove it, this thing dont want to go:

[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 Right-upper-box

Please help me.

Thanks,
Rami

description[ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] 6 Problems in Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Hi Rami

Just checking if you still need help with these problems?
If you do, grab the latest version at  http://www.winreducer.net/wr81-download.html
and reply back, otherwise we'll assume the problem has been solved and close this thread.

Thanks
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum