The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Presets for Desktop and Laptop

+4
henchman24
tistou77
tibor45
winterstorm2050
8 posters

descriptionPresets for Desktop and Laptop EmptyPresets for Desktop and Laptop

more_horiz
Hi,

you could in the link below presets for Desktop and Laptop use :
http://1drv.ms/1oMQqe3

Compatible with Windows 7 ISO to use in VMware Player or VirtualBox ! (en-US is the default language, so you need to configure for your own language)

Enjoy my friends !

descriptionPresets for Desktop and Laptop EmptyRe: Presets for Desktop and Laptop

more_horiz
hi download link not working Sad

descriptionPresets for Desktop and Laptop EmptyRe: Presets for Desktop and Laptop

more_horiz
Hello,

Link fixed, sorry !

Regards.

more_horiz
Thanks for the updates.
I wait that this bug and this bug (or solution) is resolved before continuing to test

descriptionPresets for Desktop and Laptop Emptylaptop

more_horiz
anyone have good presets for them?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I've added 2 wccf presets files to support WinReducer 7.0 - v1.00 RC7 !

It's a basis to adapt for your own Desktop or Laptop computer ... Wink

more_horiz
Hi,

All wccf presets files have been updated and a new "EXTREME" preset is available !

"EXTREME" preset could achieve for a VMware Player Test : an ISO of 470Mb and an installation of 1.1Gb !

more_horiz
ty will check this 4sure

more_horiz
Thank you very much for all presets and sharing info

more_horiz
now the presets needs to be updated.

more_horiz
this preset is making my windows7 iso unbootable from usb... it showing a message CD/DVD device is missing. And cant run it from setup.exe inside windows7 iso files.

more_horiz
Which preset you used from three? And you edited the preset or used it as it is? 
You have same question here: https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t340-laptop#11670

Senior may tell you, I think your USB or USB boot-able making software is causing this problem.
Please tell me how you made this boot-able USB of customized version.

more_horiz
I used rufus to create bootable usb and I used laptop.wccf preset. I didn't modify it. yes I have same issue with windows 8.1 iso. after creating the iso file and creating the bootable usb I have found this files and after entered  inside the source folder only five files are there.
Presets for Desktop and Laptop 4Co6OjujUhhBBCCGlFmvYkPnz4UHkIpTuxoMPJalX+VpnlebI+IYQQQghpbZr2JL766qt6qX6uXbumlwghhBBCSCvStEgkhBBCCCEnj6bDzYQQQggh5ORBkUgIIYQQQqqgSCSEEEIIIVVQJBJCCCGEkCooEgkhhBBCSBUUiYQQQgghpAqKREIIIYQQUgVFIiGEEEIIqYIikRBCCCGEVEGRSAghhBBCqqBIJIQQQgghVVAkEkIIIYSQKigSCSGEEEJIFRSJhBBCCCGkCopEQgghhBBSBUUiIYQQQgipgiKREEIIIYRUQZFICCGEEEKqoEgkhBBCCCFVUCQSQgghhJAqKBIJIYQQQkgFwP8HOxpzBPA375gAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Presets for Desktop and Laptop Yd59XDoNxJ6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

more_horiz
Shubho wrote:
after entered  inside the source folder only five files are there.

Shubho wrote:
And cant run it from setup.exe inside windows7 iso files.

Hello,

Those 2 things are related to one WinReducer components : "Optimizations" - "ISO - Windows - Unneeded Files Cleanup" in "Remover" tab ... and this is totally normal if you use it !

But you could try this :
- use another USB thumb drive
- use the "WinReducer USB bootable Creator" tool

Please let me know ... Smile

more_horiz
I tried above solution but when it was booting windows 8.1 icon was showing in the laptop screen (normal when try to boot) and suddenly windows restart again to internal hard disk.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum