The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1 Empty[ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1

more_horiz
Hello,

Does WinReducer support ISOs from MSDN with names like "pt_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_xxxxxxxx.iso", which contains Windows 8.1 with Update 1 embedded?

Thanks.

description[ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1

more_horiz
I can not tell you for enterprise edition, but the normal pro and core versions work.
I'm working with de_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_4048209.iso

description[ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Support for official ISO with embedded Update 1

more_horiz
Hello,

Normally it should be supported by WinReducer 8.1. But if you have troubles, please contact me.

Best Regards.

more_horiz
Hi, I am working with offiicial msdn wwindows 8.1 update 1 image (en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_4065178) and facing this nagging stubborn error . I have tried with diffrent versions of winreducer including the latest one. But can't seem to get it working. It seem to start fine and loads the iso but during the mounting stage, it ends up with this error. I am using a toshiba laptop with core2duo processor and and 5GB ddr2 ram, and external flassh drive to unpack and mount the iso, while the iso itself in on main hard drive.
Am I doing something wrong here?

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

I will have a look on enterprise edition, maybe a winreducer bug, I will let you know !

Regards.

more_horiz
Tried and it seems to work for me ... Try to change the path for the winreducer81 folder in your Desktop or another partition.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Tried and it seems to work for me ... Try to change the path for the winreducer81 folder in your Desktop or another partition.

thanks for reply, I have tried multiple ways or get it working but it is still giving the same error

"Your file not mounted correctly... Hit OK to clean your system."

The iso itself is perfectly fine as I installed my windows from the same iso.

I am using winreducer folder loaded  on an external thumb flash drive (at the root of partition), and pointing the path of iso saved on a partiton of main hard disk. The iso is not at the  root of that partition, but 3 subfolders down in the directory of  that partition.
is it due to iso and winreducer located in different locations? or location of iso in a non-root folder of partition? or is it because I'm using a core2duo processor (not powerful enough)? Crying or Very sad

I can't figure this one....

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

I've just tried with v1.14 and it worked for me. Sorry.

I will release this new build (v1.14) in few hours, and it should solve "Could not find a part of the path" errors, maybe it could help you.

Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum