The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

pollFor you, which Operating System is the best ?

Linux
13%
MacOS X
3%
Windows 7
39%
Windows 8
1%
Windows 8.1 (and Update 1)
44%
Total Votes:

description* OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ? Empty* OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Just a new poll to know which Operating System is the best for you (WinReducer User) !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

Poll open to non forum member : even guests could vote !

description* OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ? EmptyRe: * OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ?

more_horiz
I voted for Windows 8.1 (.1) !

cheers

description* OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ? EmptyRe: * OPENED * What Operating System you prefer the most ?

more_horiz
definitly 8.1 for me too

more_horiz
I'd vote for 2k but it wasn't one of the choices.
After all, it was a real O/S with out all the useless crap and desktop icons.

more_horiz
Windows 8.1 with update 1.

more_horiz
Smile 

And in few weeks, Windows 10 will be available .. Wink

more_horiz
Windows 7, and will be with it for at least 3 years.....○
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum