The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez Empty[ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez

more_horiz
Hi to all, i have installed the new version (1.18) and load the previous preset for create a ISO as normally.
But at the end of the work, the system ( after about 3 hours....) stopped with this situation:

http://1drv.ms/1tTIFYR

Winterstorm, how are you?  What do you think?
Best regards
Carl

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez

more_horiz
hi,

what do you mean it "stopped" ?

this "component" removes some files at windows\Microsoft.NET and it could take a couple of minutes

description[ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez

more_horiz
Hi krx,
i intended that the software (winreducer v.1.18) don't work and seems to freeze

[ANSWERED] Winreducer 1.18 freez Freezl12

more_horiz
Hi Car_Pier.
I don't think there are any bugs with the actual tool itself.

Were you doing anything else on the system at the time that might have been resource intensive?
Have you tried running it again, to see if it still has the same issue?

I dont think I have ever encountered an issue like that.

more_horiz
theKramer wrote:

I dont think I have ever encountered an issue like that.

i reported a while back a simular "bug" , for me it stops like 3 times in the whole process for maybe 10-20 mins and after that it removes again normally

it stops i.e. at some printer components

more_horiz
Hello,

It could depend on my factors : like activated anti-virus, fragmented hard disk drives, a slowdown system (theKramer comment) (defective cluster, RAM memory trouble, ...), a winreducer bug, etc ...

PS : To clean your system, you could use this method : launch WinReducer then Exit it without doing anything else.

more_horiz
i get this "block" a lot of times i try to reduce my iso, but maybe i got something,

it got again stuck at one point (i use it everytime on High), and i dont know if it was pure coincidence but i clickt on default removing process and after1-3 seconds it went to the next step.

i got 2 physical CPUs which are seperated to 4 cores
and 8Gb of ram
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum