The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

+25
scottallthefriends
drew24
zesh_ii
home7ech
Kriskriston
lolkaa
YubiGalaxy
renodos500
mido26683
brittech
BrianValentine
phox13
Y314K
DarkeRetribution
billybully
caphp
Mr.T
theKramer
aymanalz
drakulaboy
amin20
Jpm
livingsilver94
KrX
winterstorm2050
29 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

more_horiz
Yayy!! That's what I had been waiting for!

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.15 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hello winter

*may you add one option ===>   Protect Fast Boot

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.16 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.16 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

Great, Will re-download a couple of AIO's & will test things out.

Thanks again for the awesome support you give WinReducer.

more_horiz
Hello,

You are welcome ! 

Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.17 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
WinReducer 8.1 - v1.17 could not mount wim file?!
It freezes by "Open a Folder..."!

more_horiz
Hello,

Could you please, do not use red (or green) text colours because they are only used by Admi,nistrator and Moderators. Thank you for your understanding !

So, 1st you need to tell which ISO you are using, this will help a lot to identify a possible bug !

Regards.

winterstorm2050

EDIT : And if you think it's a bug, there is a dedicated bug forum instead of the general discussion !

more_horiz
Sorry for red color: it happened as I started comment by copy/paste part of your text.

I use the same ISO I have used before with earlier version of WinReducer:

Win81Pro with August updates.

more_horiz
Ok, no problem ...  Wink 

So what did you see on your screen at the open folder window ?

more_horiz
Blank small window with the title "Open a Folder...".

more_horiz
OK, do you see this ?
WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 3 Openfo10

more_horiz
Yes!

more_horiz
Exactly this ? with the grey bar in the middle ?

more_horiz
Yes.

more_horiz
So, as I've changed the Graphical User Interface, you just need to click on the grey bar to see all your Windows Editions available in your folder ...  Wink

more_horiz
Let me test it.

more_horiz
You are right: it works!

Are somewhere text about that which i have overlooked?

more_horiz
OK, excellent !

phox13 wrote:
Are somewhere text about that which i have overlooked?

Could you please explain a little more, thank you.

more_horiz
I could not find anywhere in the documentation comment that
on this window it is necessary to click on the bar to select the image.

Before it started immediately mount process.

more_horiz
Yes, that's right, and the grey bar, in the next v1.18 build, will not be blanked any more, the 1st Windows Edition will be directly selected, so you will see where are all Windows Editions choices !

If you refer to the "HowTo.pdf" file, I mentioned in page 2 (bottom) that :
IMPORTANT NOTICE
The general design and functionalities, presented in this HowTo, may differ to the Graphical User Interface in the future builds and could be subject to changes without explicit notifications

Wink 

more_horiz
Thank you for valuable discussion!

more_horiz
You are welcome my friend !  Smile 

more_horiz
Good Day WinterStorm I've been testing for a while however this is my first post. Great Job. I don't see the RC3 in OneDrive just RC 1 & 2. Thanks

more_horiz
Hello,

This is normal because on OneDrive you could only see old builds !

The latest build is only available on the website : www.winreducer.net

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
My fault. I always went to OneDrive got it now. Thanks/

more_horiz
You are welcome !  Wink 

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 3 EmptyEverything is Awesome!

more_horiz
Just had to join the forum and say THANK YOU, Winter.
I've been tinkering with this app for a few months (used to use nlite, vlite in the past).
Very happy with it.  Thank you for your hard work.

Is this your full-time job?  If not, where do you get the time?  ... or maybe that should be, where do you get the coffee? Laughing

more_horiz
brittech wrote:
Just had to join the forum and say THANK YOU, Winter.
I've been tinkering with this app for a few months (used to use nlite, vlite in the past).
Very happy with it.  Thank you for your hard work.

Is this your full-time job?  If not, where do you get the time?  ... or maybe that should be, where do you get the coffee? Laughing

Hello and welcome to the WinReducer forum,

No, this is not my full-time job ... this is just a passion !  Smile

And yes, I really enjoy the coffee during my coding sessions !  Wink  This is a wonderful project with fantastic members, so even if it takes my week-end and many nights, I really enjoy doing this ...

Just for the record, the next important step will be to open the "WinReducer Shop" where you could find many innovative things to help the "WinReducer Project" growing !  Very Happy

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

EDIT : WinReducer 8.1 - v1.18 will be out at the end of the week ! Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum