The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" Empty[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces! Check your "winReducer81.log"

more_horiz
it will show this notice when just open the program 
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" 14107086059

and the program can't be used.
then it asks whether u want to exit or not?

What the reason for this problem and how to solve it?

description[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces! Check your "winReducer81.log"

more_horiz
kobe2748 wrote:

[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" A9238123

I can not see the notice link above.  So I am guessing that you are stuck right at the first start of WinReducer.  I had the same problem until I followed this link instructions...

http://www.winreducer.net/wr81-installation.html

Basically WinReducer needs x5 3rd party programs to do it's thing.  WinterStorm2050 has been kind enough to make easy auto download buttons for them in the CONFIGURATION tab.  I kept trying to move the lever from RED to GREEN not realizing that the name of the programs was the button to download & extract them.  Hope this helps you out.

You also find this instructions in the HowTo.pdf on page 6.  I highly recommend you read & try to understand as much as possible from the HowTo.pdf in the WinReducer81.zip as possible before you start your mods.

HowTo.pdf page 6 wrote:
-  All software are not being detected, so you need to configure them : click on each software name : this will launch the « WinReducer Automatic Download »

description[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces! Check your "winReducer81.log"

more_horiz
Y314K wrote:
kobe2748 wrote:

[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" A9238123

I can not see the notice link above.  So I am guessing that you are stuck right at the first start of WinReducer.  I had the same problem until I followed this link instructions...

http://www.winreducer.net/wr81-installation.html

Basically WinReducer needs x5 3rd party programs to do it's thing.  WinterStorm2050 has been kind enough to make easy auto download buttons for them in the CONFIGURATION tab.  I kept trying to move the lever from RED to GREEN not realizing that the name of the programs was the button to download & extract them.  Hope this helps you out.

You also find this instructions in the HowTo.pdf on page 6.  I highly recommend you read & try to understand as much as possible from the HowTo.pdf in the WinReducer81.zip as possible before you start your mods.

HowTo.pdf page 6 wrote:
-  All software are not being detected, so you need to configure them : click on each software name : this will launch the « WinReducer Automatic Download »

Hi, I found the problem....it's the wrong version as I use winreducer 8.1 in my Win 8 O/S....
After I download winreducer 8, then it can work.

One thing to be mentioned is that I download several winreducer 8 from different net,
however some of the package is not complete which lack of instruction such as "How to. pdf".
so maybe it's better to pack the instruction together which may avoid such situation. 

Many tks for u effort indeed.

more_horiz
Hello,

I want to react to the fact that some people are downloading the WinReducer Software from anywhere in the net : this is not a good idea !

TO DOWNLOAD ALL OFFICIAL WINREDUCER SOFTWARE --> THERE IS ONLY 1 OFFICIAL SITE :

http://www.winreducer.net

This ensures you to download the 100% clean version you need, with a complete package (Howto, Readme,...) without troubles.

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL PACKAGE AT :

I REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT ALL WINREDUCER SOFTWARE ARE 100% PORTABLE, 100% FREE AND 100% CLEAN !

ONLY AT :

more_horiz
i have the same problem [ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" D7clZ73SC06ZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" N+wWdf5ndRIAwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" WOGeUx8rSX7WgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" Ae5v7jqrmjanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" QDUAUKFl82UEA9UAQBtaNlciGKgGANpANcSF8ANUAwAVWjaXIxioBgDaQDXEhfADVAMAFVo2EW7iQvgBqgEA0AOqAQDQA6oBANADqgEA0AOqAQDQA6oBANADqgEA0AOqAQDQA6oBANADqgEA0AOqAQDQA6oBANAjINWAwWAw2RSVUFUDBoPBBjaoBgwG0zOoBgwG0zOoBgwG0zOoBgwG07HKyv8HWwilDgEG2WQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

more_horiz
does anyone know whats wrong ?

more_horiz
choclatecharlie wrote:
[ANSWERED] your winreducer 8.1 folder path uses spaces!     Check your "winReducer81.log" WOGeUx8rSX7WgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

i would say that the problem is the path you store WInReucer

your path is "....\WinReducer 8.0 -v2.01\WinReducer80.exe"

and "WinReducer 8.0 -v2.01" uses spaces and thats why you get this error.

rename it to something like "....\WinReducer_8.0_-_v2.01\WinReducer80.exe" or just "..\WinReducer80\WinReducer80.exe"

more_horiz
thank you for a fast responce the above would not work until i put the hole winreducer folder on the c drive and the re named it to
C:\Users\???????\Desktop\WinReducer_8.0_-_v2.01WinReducer80.exe

finally i can get started ......lol
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum