The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows ISO - Official Download links

+11
Geekster
caphp
The-Dark
xithyl
ForeverYoung
PremierePRO
Xiaopang
Hen Ry
BarskeKjekken
drew24
winterstorm2050
15 posters

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links EmptyWindows ISO - Official Download links

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Here are some possibilities :

1 - Download ISO (Windows 7 to Windows 11 - x86 or x64) (+ Office 2013 and 2016) :
https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php

2 - Download ISO using "Media Creation Tool"  (HOME or PROFESSIONAL - x86 or x64) :
http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10
http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11

3 - Download ISO using "Insiders Preview"  (ALL VERSIONS - x86 or x64) :
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced

I wish you to have a good day my friends !

Kind Regards,
winterstorm2050

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links EmptyRe: Windows ISO - Official Download links

more_horiz
cheers bro Cool the other [CENSORED] on the net i dont download....lol Wink Wink

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links EmptyRe: Windows ISO - Official Download links

more_horiz
Hey drew24,

Yes, this is even better experience when the download solution are official download links from Microsoft.

I would like to send a +1 to Microsoft for proposing such download solutions ... Smile

more_horiz
Thought I'd make a list of comparison on the different versions as there are 3 versions of each Windows 10 Home and  Windows 10 Professional (KN is just N for South Korea, I think).
Windows 10 Home N and Pro N does not include Microsoft Media feature pack.
Which is the windows media player that comes with Windows 10, Including IE's (unsure about Edge) ability to play adaptive streaming and some DRM stuff. 

Windows 10

Home

Professional

Maximum physical memory (RAM)

4 GB - 32-bit
128 GB on 64-bit

4 GB - 32-bit
512 GB on 64-bit

Assigned Access 8.1

No

Yes

BitLocker and EFS (encrypted file system)

No

Yes

Business Store

No

Yes

Current Branch for Business (CBB)

No

Yes

Domain join and Group Policy Management

No

Yes

Enterprise Data Protection

No

Yes

Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE)

No

Yes

Hyper-V

No

64-bit only

Microsoft Azure Active Directory join

No

Yes

Remote Desktop

Client

Client and Host

Windows Update for Business

No

Yes

In-Place Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise Edition

No

Yes

more_horiz
„Media Feature Pack“ for the N- and KN Versions

Download from microsoft.com

Windows10-KB3010081-x64.msu  108.9 MB  
Windows10-KB3010081-x86.msu  72.4 MB

more_horiz
Guys,

Thank you very much for all these interesting and useful information !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

I would like to send a +1 to Microsoft for proposing such download solutions ... Smile

I'd give them a -100 for forcing us to use this clunky bloated download manager instead of providing proper download links to the ISOs as they have done for the last years and here's why:

Windows ISO - Official Download links Ms-err10

MS really outdid themselves here. Proper readable error messages are for the weak. Who'd expect that in 2015...

According to what I could google, the first error code indicates that I don't have enough free space, even though I have 30 GB available. You'd think that a 20MB executable would have checks in place to make sure that all requirements are met BEFORE it wastes an hour of its user just to present a cryptic error message. And the best thing? The error occurs AFTER the iso file is downloaded, but it's deleted instantly after download. Who'd want an iso anyway? Thank you MS for making me install wireshark in the hopes to get a proper link to the isos...

Update: The tool doesn't download ISO-files, but the content of those ISOs in form of single files and then assembles them into an iso on the end user's computer. Even though I ran the tool from a drive with enough space and chose a drive with enough free space to save the iso to, the tool creates a temp directory on the C-drive, ignoring all temp directory settings - Microsoft's own standard - and dumps all files in there. Since I'm running my OS off a VHD with limited space, the tool ran out of it and caused the error. I'm appalled to see such shoddy programming work. How a MS-tool can ignore the company's own standards and exhibit behavior I'd rather attribute to 90s programming styles is beyond me... +1 my ass...sorry.

more_horiz
Hi

do you know where to find original iso of Windows 10 enterprise LTSB N  x64 Italian?

Thank you

more_horiz
Thank you for sharing. Anther trick I used to do is.

Google Windows 10 download
It will take you to the Media Creation tool
Change the User Agent of your browser to any prehistoric browser ex. IE8  (many firefox addons do this)
Refresh page and voila, you can now download direct ISO

more_horiz
Anyone Knows whats the final release date!!!
lol!

more_horiz
Hello,

I updated the 1st post to include the "Insiders Preview" ISO download directly from Microsoft servers.

Just don't forget that if you will use these ISO you will automatically accept the Microsoft Insiders Program License Terms.

more_horiz
Sorry for this maybe stupid question, but I don't understand one thing.
Windows 10 was free until July 2016 and now you have to pay for it? But what with the downloaded .iso files, they certainly still work.
Is the only change now that there are no up to date versions as .iso files online? That means that I just have to use Windows update to update my previous installed Win10 to e.g. Anniversary Update or whatever is the most recent version? Or do you now have to use a license key?

more_horiz
It's simple. If you have W10 installed and activated, MS has stored your hardware ID so if you install W10 again and your hardware has not changed, everything is ok and W10 can be activated again.

If you change your hardware, for example you buy a new mainboard, your new hardware ID will not be the same as the MS stored -> so the activation will not be possible. SThen you can/must buy a W10 license ( with your own new key ), or you simply install your old W7 / W8.1, which you used to get your W10 installation.

The iso's you can download have nothing to do with your installed W10. There is no key inside and no activation is stored.

more_horiz
But why should I buy Windows 10 when I could use the free, old published .iso's and install Win10. With these .iso's I anyway don't have to use a key don't have to activate and because of that never have to buy W10 ? Is there any advantage of buying a license exept of the possibility to update from W7 or W8 and so keep all stored programs and data?

more_horiz
Once you have upgraded to Windows 10 from another version of Windows (XP, 7, 8.1) good old Microsoft "remembers" your machine forever and so no matter how many times you reinstall Windows 10 after that your install(s) will be activated.  So in a sense what you are concluding is somewhat true, however, only after you have upgraded that first time.  So of course that means you do need to have at least a good and preferably legal install of some previous version of Windows.  Otherwise you can purchase Windows 10 ($120.00 from Microsoft) or less elsewhere.  Of course if you already have one of the older versions of Windows then you are in business.

The answer to your question then, of course, depends on what you have already.  I would even suggest that you become an Insider and get the previews for free for the time being.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced

Be sure and read the fine print though.  In other words if you become an Insider, if at some point in time you want the real thing then you are back to where you began.  I have a legal copy of all the versions and so I am prepared to ditch and just use whatever version suits me. 

I am not sure whether or not I actually answered your questions, but at least you have a better understanding of the choices you have.  And please let me add one last comment.  No matter which version you choose to work with, you might as well take the next step and get on board here with the WinReducer project.  The rewards are many!!  Get to know some really cool people and learn more about how Windows works or in some cases doesn't work so well and help us find bugs in WinterStorm's great project he has given to us. When I got started I didn't jump right into Windows 10.  I learned all about WinReducer with WREX81.  It wasn't long afterwards that testing on WREX100 got started and so I have had fun with it ever since. 

Good luck with whichever route(s) you take and look forward to you joining the team.

The Geekster

more_horiz
Hi, thank you for your answer. A few bugs I already found in WinReducer and reported.
But maybe i'm stupid or havn't been clearly.
A few month ago there were .iso download links for Windows 10 provided from Microsoft. I downloaded an .iso called like Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x32.iso. I took my laptop with Win XP and didn't update anything. I never updated to W10 on any of my computers, just reinstalled the OS. I just formatted the harddrive completely and installed Windows 10 with the from Microsoft provided .iso. Didn't have internet connection and didn't have to enter a key. Also i'm not a member of Microsoft Preview. Everything works and I can use Windows 10 on as many computers as I want for free, I guess.
Or how can I see if it is an Insider Preview version? As I said, didn't have to register and never saw any sign that said "Insider Preview".

more_horiz
This takes you to all the official download links including the Windows10_1511 that most of us use for testing and the Insider Preview link as well.

https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t1436-windows-10-official-iso-download-links#12938

The Geekster

more_horiz
Hello,

I've updated the first post to add download links for Windows 10 ISO Anniversary Update (1607) Smile

You can get them using the 1st link in the list ... and I already download mines Wink

more_horiz
hi guys. can you tell a way to download the latest build of Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB N x64 in Italian language? I have this ISO: it_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_n_x64_dvd_6848335
but it's the old versione. I'd like to have the new build rather than install this and then update. is it possible?

tx

more_horiz
WINDOWS.10.VER.1607.ANNIVERSARY UPDATE.RTM.14393.0.VLSC.SVF

more_horiz
Hen Ry wrote:
WINDOWS.10.VER.1607.ANNIVERSARY UPDATE.RTM.14393.0.VLSC.SVF

are they LTSB verion? or only Enterprise N?

more_horiz
Hello,

MS source tells, yes for LTSB v1607, but not before 1st October 2016 : "Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) 2016 media will be available beginning October 1st. "

I grab the information on these links :
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2016/08/02/whats-new-for-it-pros-in-the-windows-10-anniversary-update/
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt598226(v=vs.85).aspx

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links EmptyWindows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB - Multilingual ISO DVD

more_horiz
Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Windows ISO - Official Download links CpXb1f2WgAA277i

more_horiz
Hen Ry wrote:
Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Windows ISO - Official Download links CpXb1f2WgAA277i

nice... why does Microsoft say it's available only on 1st Oct?

more_horiz
MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.10.ENTERPRISE.2016.LTSB.RTM.X64.OEMRET.ENGLISH

more_horiz
The links below show how and where to download the official Windows 10 ISO without using the media creation tool. This obviously reducing the time to get the operation started and moving forward. Invaluable informational web links:

How to download: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-official-windows-10-iso-files/35cde7ec-5b6f-481c-a02d-dadf465df326

Where to download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/

Perfect for creating custom ISOs with special software tools or just having peace of mind in the Windows setup process.

I thought I would post this here for everyone to benefit from directly downloading the official Windows 10 ISOs from Microsoft. In my experience the Windows Media Creation Tool takes too long to setup and then download the image and post process the setup on disc or USB stick. Kudos obviously go to Microsoft for providing this invaluable information for anyone to reap the benefits.

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, I agree, this is an excellent tutorial ... thank you very much for the sharing Smile

more_horiz
No problem. My benefit is your benefit. Cheers!

more_horiz
I downloaded a Win 10 ISO from the link, 3.5GB. But, what version? lol

is it an AiO version?

more_horiz
Windows 10 Pro and Core (formerly named Home) RS1 (14393.0) in the same ISO ! In fact this is an ISO with the anniversary update (1607) directly integrated ... and best of all ... these ISO are all official operating systems Wink

Just extract the ISO using EX-100 ... and you will see in the "OPEN" window all different editions available Wink

And if you want an up to date ISO, just use the "EX-100 Updates Catalog" to download the latest cumulative updates for RS1 and use EX-100 to integrate them Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum