The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator EmptyWinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I'm really proud to announce that a new WinReducer Series will be available really soon : IT-Series Smile

This software "IT - OOBE Integrator" will be part of this new WinReducer Series : it will be an easy tool to create your customized Windows installation !

This topic is opened in order to discuss with you of all your interesting ideas to add in this new software.

So, do not hesitate to add your ideas, comment, suggestions or everything relevant Smile

descriptionWinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator EmptyRe: WinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator

more_horiz
will they be different from integrated systems that we had until now?

descriptionWinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator EmptyRe: WinReducer IT - OOBE Integrator

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that this WinReducer Software project has reached its development stage Smile

I wish you all a great day !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

A small update to tell you that the development is running well so this Project should be available earlier than I thought Smile

Cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum