The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionEdge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened EmptyEdge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened

more_horiz
Hey,
Prior to my problem, I would like to point out how great the tool is you have developed.
WinReducer is the only reason why Windows 10 can be turned into a great, smoothly running and efficient system, while it is delivered by Microsoft as a system that has a lot preinstalled not necessarily needed, sometimes only for advertising reasons.
The problem I am having on multiple different computers, laptops, surface and workstations, that all use Windows 10 Enterprise/Professional RS1 (1607) reduced is the following:
Edge is not able to display *.pdf files, which is kind of disturbing if clicking on a link referring to a pdf while browsing.
Although the *.pdf file seems to be opened due the visibility of the link path, everything visible in Edge is just a grey background.
I am not even sure if he reducing process has caused this, but really hope that someone here can either confirm or deny this being the reason.

Link to the Configuration used to reduce windows, saved in a txt:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionEdge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened EmptyRe: Edge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened

more_horiz
Uncheck PDF support, then maybe it will work...

descriptionEdge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened EmptyRe: Edge - *.pdf not displaying after being opened

more_horiz
Thank you, I guess that should be the reason, checked my config many times and never saw that.
I thought this is the reader ....
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum