The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request Empty[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request

more_horiz
***** 11/04/2017 20:36:43 - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer ---> EX-100 [v1.7.5.0 (x64)]
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "Dism.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
WARNING : A problem with your Theme file has been detected

[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request FSSKHLO

i was trying to do a lot of weird things to get it working but is imposible

description[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request EmptyRe: [BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request

more_horiz
did you download all those software from OPTIONS .> CONFIG .> Software installation -> switch everything to ON @ SOFTWARE and hit the download button?

description[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request EmptyRe: [BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request

more_horiz
yes Smile

more_horiz
Hello,

Try first to re-download all third-party software in few minutes ... maybe a Microsoft server error (for dism and oscdimg).

If it does not work, I will release v1.8.0.0 in few hours, with the latest DISM version from Windows 10 RS2.

Could you please download, and test, it ... once it will be released, and will let me know the result. Thanks.

Smile

more_horiz
've been trying it for about 6 hours so...

more_horiz
i've installed 7zip long time ago why cannot use my installed version?

more_horiz
I tried and it works great on my computer.

Please let me check something first and I will contact you using a forum pm with a possible solution Wink

more_horiz
Thank you now is working good :3

more_horiz
[BUG/ERROR/HELP] Error Processing your request F3LjPyY
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum