The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20 EmptyWinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20

more_horiz
REQUIREMENTS :
- Windows 8 (x32 or x64) or Server 2012 (x32 or x64)
- All languages supported
- A genuine Windows 8 (x32 or x64)  or Server 2012 (x32 or x64) ISO
- Works with Windows 8, Windows 8 Professional and Windows 8 Enterprise
- Works with Windows Server 2012 Standard (should work with Server 2012 Data Center)
- No external software are provided in the zip package, you need to download them but feel free to have a look on the "Read Me.pdf"

INSTRUCTIONS :
- Not working with Windows 7 or any previous version like Windows XP
- Not working if you're using spaces in the path folder
- Follow instructions on screen : Button "Open", Button "Mount", wait, choose components, button "Apply", wait, then Button "Save" in Wim or in an ISO
- More important instructions are in the "Read Me.pdf" file provided in the zip package

DOWNLOAD
:

==> DOWNLOAD LINK

CHANGELOG :

* GENERAL
- New Official WinReducer Splash Screen logo
- “WinReducer Catalog Updates” (Improve information message)
- “WinReducer Catalog Updates” (“Updates.log” file created if an error is detected during download)
- “WinReducer Catalog Updates” (“Not Integrated Updates” list support : this will remove all updates in the list)
- Support new "WinReducer Theme Pack" option (customize boot setup window)

* IMPROVEMENTS
- “Presets - Windows Media Video Core” (Rename to Presets – Protect Important Files”)

Cheers.

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20

more_horiz
WINREDUCER v0.76 (beta) IS AVAILABLE !

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20

more_horiz
Download link contain old version of Changelog.pdf (its for 0.75 release) .
not a big deal but you may wana fix it Very Happy  

Good work, keep it up!

more_horiz
Oups, yes ...

Thank you esteban1 ! Very Happy

I've just updated the package ...

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.76 (beta) - 2013.07.20 Emptyhmz

more_horiz
Having some issues here. Won't install throwing an corrupted install file :(will look further.
Also, seems like integrating updates or framework 3.5 causes the iso to have 4.5 GB, even with alot of reduced stuff.

LE: seems like I managed to get rid of that corrupted install ( was getting it when I was using an old wccf file ) however the big iso size issue is still there.
Also, seems like system restore still present even if checked for removal, and most settings in tweaks are ignored. All this after integrating updates or framework 3.5

EMLE: not adding updates or framework, almoust everything in tweaks is ignored, also system restore still present. Can it be because of current windows installed?

more_horiz
websun wrote:
Can it be because of current windows installed?

Yes it could be ... try to desactivate your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender, also you could desactivate UAC.

websun wrote:
Also, seems like integrating updates or framework 3.5 causes the iso to have 4.5 GB

This is a known issue with Windows 8, even Microsoft have changed their plan to reduced the size of WinSXS folder.

more_horiz
Are we back to alpha state, like the topic says? affraid

more_horiz
YES !

lol! 

Of course no, I'm joking ... pirat... Just a stupid error, but well done JamieTheWolf !

EDIT : Topic name updated to beta status
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum