The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionMicrosoft online account and Windows activation. EmptyMicrosoft online account and Windows activation.

more_horiz
Hello everyone

I keep trying to make my own Windows 10, always without success, but now I'm getting closer and closer to my goal!
But I could use some help.

I use a raw Windows 10 Home 1803 in the 64 bit version, which I have already successfully reduced to 4 GB on the hard disk.
Now I still have some little things I would like to have, but I don't know what to keep in Winreducer.

These things would be the online account of Microsoft and the Windows activation.

Can you tell me where to leave which function activated to keep it?
Keeped as simple as possible which rider and which chopping is necessary.

Many thanks in advanceac

Translated with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionMicrosoft online account and Windows activation. EmptyRe: Microsoft online account and Windows activation.

more_horiz
Try the extreme preset of winterstorm: https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t341-extreme

My personal experience is that an extremly reduced windows allways has some issues. As a beginner it's better to be a little bit cautiously. (This topic should move to the help section.)

descriptionMicrosoft online account and Windows activation. EmptyRe: Microsoft online account and Windows activation.

more_horiz
I have now made sure that my system runs the way I want it to.

next step is to see what else can be done
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum