The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAll in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously  EmptyAll in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously

more_horiz
Microsoft has started to release all in one .iso s (i think since RS3).
There are basically 2 versions, the consumer and the business one, both include obviously several different versions for each branches.

Now, last time I reduced Windows 10 (RS4 with if I remember right EX - 100 v0.9.15.0), I thought about keeping them in one .iso, but of course I had to choose one edition in WinReducer (f.e. "Pro"), which could be reduced then.
When I choose another edition after though, the features that I planned to removed were marked green already, but they were not really removed since in the test installation, all these features (mostly Apps), were still there.

Could it be implemented to process all editions on an .iso or at least that in a different loaded not processed edition, the features are not marked green so that they can be removed as well in this different edition?

If this has been addressed already, feel free to delete the thread.

descriptionAll in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously  EmptyRe: All in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously

more_horiz
Hello,

I confirm I'm already working on such request for a future version, with with many other possibilities Smile

In the meantime, you could try this :
- before mounting your 2nd edition, just delete the wccf in the folder "WinReducerEX100\WORK\EXTRACT\ExtractedByWinReducer"
- then mount your 2nd edition
- load your wccf
- apply your settings

Have a great day !

descriptionAll in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously  EmptyRe: All in one Image --> Reduce simultaneously

more_horiz
Thank you winterstorm2050.
I have not tested reducing for a long time, but now since it is carefully painted that build 17763 is going to be RTM if nothing unexpected happens, I tried this and it worked perfectly.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum