The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSolved !  WinReducer ES - Wim Converter - v2.0.0.0 - Wont download required files to Install   EmptySolved ! WinReducer ES - Wim Converter - v2.0.0.0 - Wont download required files to Install

more_horiz
I did show that I did activate the software.

Conditions:

In the configuration screen both buttons are green.
In the middle Folder section id does not show any Options.
Then I click Software Downloads.
I make sure all 4 software buttons are green.
I have the checkmark in Force download elements.
I click on Download.
The software starts to Download.
When the download gets to the downloading of Dism or oscdimg, it try's to download from an alternate path then gives the following Error:

Error:
An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing.

Error Log File:

***** 9/8/2019 4:40:15 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer --> ES-WimConverter [v2.0.0.0 (x64)]
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "Dism.exe" and/or "oscdimg.exe" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
WARNING : A problem with your Theme file has been detected
CRITICAL : Some Configuration Errors have been detected and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 9/8/2019 4:50:44 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

descriptionSolved !  WinReducer ES - Wim Converter - v2.0.0.0 - Wont download required files to Install   EmptySolved !!!

more_horiz
Hello,

Apparently you need to un Zip the winreducer folder to i.e. C:\

I did have a new winreducer Folder on my Desktop and un zipped inside of that Folder, and had the errors of the path contains a space character.

Thanks to info that I got from KrX, it worked...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum