The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated Empty[EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated

more_horiz
[EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated Snipas17
我用工具翻译了,NET3.5和更新不能集成

description[EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated EmptyRe: [EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated

more_horiz
my iso is  LTSC2019   build 17763.316

description[EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated EmptyRe: [EX100-2.3.0.0]Updates and NET3.5 could not be integrated

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why are You using  LTSC2019 ?
I was using LTSB > then LTSC > ,W10 Pro  > W10 Home and now W10 Home N version 1909
W10 Home N version 1909 does everything i need
As for Updates & telemetry  you can block all of them with Tinywall , this is a firewall addon 
The smaller, the better,less Microsoft,less telemetry (spying ???) 
In Ethernet Proporties  You can disable all items exept IP4 protocol for more security , witout any problems

icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:

Why are You using  LTSC2019 ?
I was using LTSB > then LTSC > ,W10 Pro  > W10 Home and now W10 Home N version 1909
W10 Home N version 1909 does everything i need
As for Updates & telemetry  you can block all of them with Tinywall , this is a firewall addon 
The smaller, the better,less Microsoft,less telemetry (spying ???) 
In Ethernet Proporties  You can disable all items exept IP4 protocol for more security , witout any problems

icy

I used win10pro and now want to try LTSC,I think the LTSC login interface looks better than LTSB,I am using win10 pro 1709,I don't really like win10 home,I don't know why,The software I used to disable the firewall was WUB1.1

more_horiz
It is Your choice.
i have been using Ltsb & Ltsc since 1915, win10 pro for 6 monts, You can do with the home version
everything You need, The N version you need to install equivalent software in Windows
icy

more_horiz
Hello,
this report is old, does this problem still happen?
If there is no new info, or no other gut this problem, i will close this bug report on the end of the week.

more_horiz
Hey KRX

Close it

I can not login via the normal Forum  for monts.
Has Winterstorm banned me ?
I did not get any explanation after contacting him monts ago.
So what was the problem ?
I deserve an explanation .
icy

more_horiz
Hello icy007,

Sorry to hear that, but you haven't been banned, maybe an access error ... have you tried to renew your forum password by using the "I forgot my password" ?

Here is the log-in page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's a "normal forum" ?

cheers

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm

Via Email or
via Here is the log-in page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i can login
Via https://www.winreducer.net/forum.html  i get a gray screen without possibelity to login.
So there must be a javascript routine into the Winreducer software that  renders  the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
link gray.
This can only be via ip or geolocation or both routines.
This is why i was unable to login  for months  via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And still do yet
So there is a serious bug into the Winreducer login  code
icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Hi Winterstorm

Via Email or
via Here is the log-in page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i can login
Via https://www.winreducer.net/forum.html  i get a gray screen without possibelity to login.
So there must be a javascript routine into the Winreducer software that  renders  the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
link gray.
This can only be via ip or geolocation or both routines.
This is why i was unable to login  for months  via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And still do yet
So there is a serious bug into the Winreducer login  code
icy

PS I forgot to mention that this also happens with a full non Winrduced  Windows 10 19H1 Home  Edition.

more_horiz
Hello icy007 Smile

Thanks for the complete information ... unfortunately, I do not have an explanation because the forum navigation and register are working correctly ... only the login window is not working correctly !

I will add a notice and a redirection link to the official forum page login.

I'm sorry about this issue.

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm
I did several test over all those monts.
It was impossible to login with a proxy or a vpn,
Both have a different Ip & geoloction , impossible to login ,loginscreen gray
When i removed completedly the geolocation from windows , idem
I have seen that in a winreduced windows the geolocation is moved, not removed
There must be some control  onto geolocation in fhe login software that  makes this happen
Thanks very much for taking your time
icy

more_horiz
HI,

when i goto https://www.winreducer.net/forum.html i also get an grey screen when i click on login. just you know that you are not alone Wink 

but since i always go via https://winreducer.forumotion.com/ i never got any problems
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum