The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description winsetup.dll may be damaged version winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0 why? win10 19h2_release Empty winsetup.dll may be damaged version winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0 why? win10 19h2_release

more_horiz
winsetup.dll may be damaged version winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0 why? win10 19h2_release

I have read and noticed that it has been verified with BitLocker, but I have tried to remove it, disabling it, also by selecting manual, but nothing to do, how should I do it? confused confused confused confused confused  

description winsetup.dll may be damaged version winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0 why? win10 19h2_release EmptyRe: winsetup.dll may be damaged version winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0 why? win10 19h2_release

more_horiz
Hi xtekfede
 My iso wit winreducer EX-100 2.3.0.0  is working perfectly , so you should give some more details onto what you
are doing , removing bitlocker is no problem at all, i use  Veracrypy instead as Microsoft can access yout
bitlocked files at any time without telling You

icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum