The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionRemove tab - Cortana EmptyRemove tab - Cortana

more_horiz
Hi,
After using Winreducer, I installed the system and saw that when I click on the Cortana icon, nothing happens.

Reviewing the items I had removed, in the Remove tab, I noticed that I had kept Cortana, but I removed the item OOBE (Cortana).

My questions are:
1 - The item OOBE (Cortana) that I removed, can be the cause of the problem?
2 - In addition to OOBE (Cortana), is there an item that cannot be removed for it to work?
3 - If OOBE (Cortana) is the only item missing, can I activate this item after installing the System, through powershell?

thank you
Clamarc

descriptionRemove tab - Cortana EmptyRe: Remove tab - Cortana

more_horiz
Friend upload your wccf in zippyshare and post us the link to
see if any of us can help.

more_horiz
victor123 wrote:
Friend upload your wccf in zippyshare and post us the link to
see if any of us can help.

hi, victor123

Here is a link to the requested file:

Clamarc User wccf file

thank you

more_horiz
i will try to investigate and i will reply if i find something. Can you tell me which windows version you are using and your winreducer version;

more_horiz
victor123 wrote:
i will try to investigate and i will reply if i find something. Can you tell me which windows version you are using and your winreducer version;

hi,

EX-100 v2.3.5.0
Windows 10 pro x64 v 1903 b. 18362.900

thank's

more_horiz
victor123 wrote:

Hi victor123,

I sent the link to my wccf file to you a few days ago ... Did you manage to find the problem with Cortana not working after I customized my iso?

My Winreducer is EX-100 v2.3.5.0
My System is Windows 10 pro x64 1903 build 18362.900

thank you
Clamarc

more_horiz
i searched it but i did not find anything. In my laptop i have windows 2004 (20H1) and Cortana
does not work at all. Even if i install an untouched ISO Cortana does not work. Perhaps its a bug
in my laptop or in Windows 2004. Perhaps someone else can tell us if they have Cortana working.

more_horiz
victor123 wrote:
i searched it but i did not find anything... 

Hi victor123,

The problem is that Microsoft wants to monopolize the use of Cortana, this is not very good, as it makes it difficult for us to choose whether we want to use it or not!

I'll try to do some tests here to see what Microsoft has put as a dependency for Cortana to work.

thanks for listening
Clamarc
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum