The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Mackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs

+15
Rainbow
blkegl
thehappymusic
kirk44
Grimbahir
albanibr
winterstorm2050
falkorikstv
Cheddar
DynamiteOnFire
Manoy
home7ech
rydeordie99
lenkarin
mackyreddy
19 posters

descriptionMackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs - Page 2 EmptyRe: Mackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs

more_horiz
When i used the extreme windows 11 config, i found out that i can't add another language when installation is finished. The "add a language" button is not there. what to do please?

descriptionMackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs - Page 2 EmptyRe: Mackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs

more_horiz
updated first post with new Micro 11 Winreducer configs based on latest EX-110 V0.9.4.0 also works with EX-100 V3.00 which fixes Keyboard problem at Setup on latest Windows 11 22H2 22621.4

1. Micro 11 Extreme Winreducer Config

2. Micro 11 Barebone Winreducer Config

3. Micro 11 10 Look Extreme (Windows Explorer menu reverts back to Windows 10 Look)

4. Micro 11 10 Look Barebone (Windows Explorer menu reverts back to Windows 10 Look)

Changelog: Fixed Keyboard problem at Setup

cheers

more_horiz
On your bare bones and extreme config 10 and windows 11  slim, the powershell is removed and turn on windows features is not found when someone clicks on it.

My question is how can I restore these 2 but keep all the other removals and tweaks in these pre sets?

more_horiz
I found a solution I just copy the optionalfeatures.exe from a vanilla build to the slim build

more_horiz
Updated first post with latest Winreducer Configs for Micro 10 22H2 & Micro 11 22H2.

3. Micro 10 Extreme Winreducer Config

4. Micro 10 Barebone Winreducer Config

Changelog:

1. Services has been tweaked heavily, If you need any service for your software, make sure you enable it.

2. Powershell has been kept intact.

cheers

more_horiz
kirk44 wrote:
On your bare bones and extreme config 10 and windows 11  slim, the powershell is removed and turn on windows features is not found when someone clicks on it.

My question is how can I restore these 2 but keep all the other removals and tweaks in these pre sets?

Updated first post with new Winreducer configs and Powershell has been kept intact in all configs.

more_horiz
Updated first post with latest Winreducer Configs for Micro 11 22H2.

Changelog:

1. Enabled Notification center for Date & Time display.

more_horiz

Changelog:

1. Enabled Theme Thumbnail & selection under Personalization.

more_horiz
@mackyreddy i need help you, please contact me.

more_horiz

Changelog:

1. Modern UI Apps" Name="Framework (Xaml) has been kept intact, if removed resulting in an error.

more_horiz
Updated first post with latest Winreducer Configs for Micro 11, Now these configs are compatible with all Windows 11 Builds 22621.1391, 22624.1391, 23403.1001 & 25314.1010. 

Changelog:

1. Services" Name="Encrypting File System (EFS) Service has been set to manual, if removed resulted in setup error.

more_horiz
Created an Windows 11 ISO with your Micro 11 Extreme Winreducer Config and found an issue. Pin/Unpin from Start does not work in the start menu. can you provide a solution to it please? Thank you.

more_horiz
Updated first post with latest Winreducer Configs for Micro 10 22H2 & Micro 11 22H2.

Further Stripping guide has been added for the left over files after using winreducer along with Dll's which can be removed and also Stable Stripped Down .Net Frmework has been added.

more_horiz
Can anyone tell me what to do to enable windows defender and update on the given presets?

more_horiz
Anyone knows how to fix the problems with UWP apps not opening in extreme preset W11? I used as reference and carefully select the components, but after installation and go to search and type notepad or paint the apps are not opening =(
Not sure if is the frameworks I select to remove and only keep framework (xaml) and other apps that I use, could any one help me?

Here's my preset that I use
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
lenkarin wrote:
Anyone knows how to fix the problems with UWP apps not opening in extreme preset W11? I used as reference and carefully select the components, but after installation and go to search and type notepad or paint the apps are not opening =(
Not sure if is the frameworks I select to remove and only keep framework (xaml) and other apps that I use, could any one help me?

Here's my preset that I use

Look, in my observation. 
The presets working 100% as intended but if some one try to modify problems arises.
Just telling....

more_horiz
Thank you for all the presets brother, very helpful.

descriptionMackyreddy's Micro 10 WinReducer Configs - Page 2 EmptyHelp

more_horiz
Very awesome job thank you a lot !! I used micro extreme 10 as I wanted my os for only gaming and internet purpose... so I do some adjustments  for some options, but at the first boot on a V.M I got a BSOD with code : critical process died... what is going wrong ??? My iso is Win 10 22h2, thanks in advance

more_horiz
mackyreddy wrote:

Further Stripping guide has been added for the left over files after using winreducer along with Dll's which can be removed and also Stable Stripped Down .Net Frmework has been added.

Hello, how to strip using you config 11 - and have working Discord without installation error and working microphone?

Also i can't format partitions/drive using your configs.

more_horiz
Links to the presets are dead. Can someone who has these presets, reupload them ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

check this post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
testing new set of presets for 11 & 10, will update soon in a weeks time.

more_horiz
Hi! When can we expect new presets? Could I possibly ask for a reup of the last extreme? Regards.

more_horiz
couple of errors in micro 11 core os preset with windows 11 24h2 version, i am sorting out the errors.will upload the presets very soon.

regards

more_horiz
decided to release other extreme & core os presets which are working

more_horiz
Extreme presets for new laptops & old laptops and Core OS presets for Old laptops has been released and are compatible with Windows 11 build 24H2.

Changelog:

1. Services" Name="Remote Access Manager Service" has been set to false, if removed resulted in settings app error.

2. Features" Name="Remote Access Connection" has been set to false,  if removed resulted in settings app error.

more_horiz
Updated first post with more stable set of system dll's which can be removed from System32 & SysWOW64 for creating a micro version.

Also updated the first post with more stable Stripped down .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0 for Micro 10 & Micro 11.

cheers

more_horiz
if you want my releases based on these winreducer configs, here are the readily available iso's for windows 10 & 11.

more_horiz
Micro 11 Core OS preset has been released with a fix and now is compatible with Windows 11 Build 24H2.

Changelog:

1. Accessories" Name="Night Light" has been set to false, if removed results in Volume, Network & Battery taskbar system tray error.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum