The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionCreate ISO like Ghost Spectre EmptyCreate ISO like Ghost Spectre

more_horiz
Hello everyone,

I'm here today to ask the expert who understand more than me how to modify Windows ISO, so, I want create a Windows 10 Image like Ghost Spectre and I see that his didn't remove almost anything and achieve the installation of 5.90GB in Windows 10 1909 and achieve without doing too much changes. Want to know, how can I do the same, I get a Windows 10 Image of LTSC 2019, with installation size 5.42GB using NTLite and Winreducer but I had to remove a lot of languages, if the expert's who could explain how can I achieve the same result will be good, I want make some ISO for a friend, to celebrate 1K in his channel (is on the way, but I want to finish the ISO and let everything ready for him Smile)

Thanks for your patient to read, and sorry if I post in the wrong section.

descriptionCreate ISO like Ghost Spectre EmptyRe: Create ISO like Ghost Spectre

more_horiz
I would also like to know this, wanna create a LTSB version of his build.

more_horiz
refuze wrote:
I would also like to know this, wanna create a LTSB version of his build.

I'm trying to create some ISO like Ghost Spectre, but with minimal informations that I got from NTLite forum and WinReducer forum, I got a 5.42GB final installation size from LTSC 2019, but, I don't want remove all the languages and keep the ones I need. So I'm trying another ways, to achieve that a similar result.

more_horiz
Ghost Spectre use this CMD Line below to compact OS..!!

compact /c /a /exe:XPRESS16K "C:\*"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum