The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error

3 posters

descriptionWindows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error EmptyWindows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error

more_horiz
I'm using the latest winreducer with the iso Windows Enterprise, There the link with information about Iso: https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_details.php?id=P1833F65098Ax64Lpt
When I make the Iso with the wccf that I will post below, give me the following error: Windows configuration could not be configured to run any hardware on this computer.
I already tried others ways in help topics about the same thing, but continue the error.

Here's the link with the configuration: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b79n8uaofal6ifs/file

descriptionWindows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error EmptyRe: Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error

more_horiz
hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You should use the iso below :
SW_DVD5_WIN_ENT_LTSC_2019_64-bit_English_MLF_X21-96425.iso
All languages are available inside
this one used to work with my  configuration more than a year ago
But  why Enterprise ?
I left it because there is no real benefit using it
I now use Win10_2004_English_x64.iso direct from Microsoft servers

icy

descriptionWindows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error EmptyRe: Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error

more_horiz
Is why my computer is intel celeron 1.10Ghz, HD Graphics, 4GB RAM, so I use Enterprise why the peoples say that have less things than other versions, but now I need a version high than 1607+ to run photoshop 2020, if you recommend to me a version that I need, not too old but don't with new design, I will change.
This version looks more windows 7 but I won't back to windows 7.

more_horiz
Like this:

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error SwxeQqIgQiSyhySvp5ENFYJZQhXOsqejRWpDwHFwYkhah6DCgGnyU1rKlugZL6fwT9lmWEhHzCAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error X+J1FjbSbzVJgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

more_horiz
i should take the latest version Win10 2004

You can install bootit  bare metal  to get 4 bootable partitions so that  you can test  your iso in real mode  onto a free partition 
 (35 Gb is a good size) ,  then You can use Windows 10 home, no need for Virtual Box
Otherwise You need to test your iso in virtual mode and protect Virtual Box  , in this case You can not remove the Virtual Box.
If You do not need  Multimedia You can use a Windows 10 N version
You should integrate updates and also Net Framework 3.5 if needed.
If You are new to Winreducer take into account that it takes a lot of time to make an iso that suits You,
so take notes of every thing what works and also what does not work
To install an iso I should use Yummi, this software allows You to store more than 10 (in my case) isos onto an 16 GB USB stick  

Iicy

more_horiz
Thanks for the info man, I already do Windows Instalation in others partitions, but the bad side is my processing, a lot of time go away when are applying changes in Iso, so I can only do 2 trys per day with this computer.
But I will do what you said and I back with the answer.

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:

You can install bootit  bare metal  to get 4 bootable partitions so that  you can test  your iso in real mode  onto a free partition 
 (35 Gb is a good size) ,  then You can use Windows 10 home, no need for Virtual Box
Otherwise You need to test your iso in virtual mode and protect Virtual Box  , in this case You can not remove the Virtual Box.
If You are new to Winreducer take into account that it takes a lot of time to make an iso that suits You,
To install an iso I should use Yummi, this software allows You to store more than 10 (in my case) isos onto an 16 GB USB stick  

Iicy

If you can talk more programs that you use like this I'm very thanks.

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:

Iicy

Is MultimediaWindows Media Player?

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:

Iicy

But home have not gpedit and the professional version is huge.

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:

Work and?

more_horiz
I'm downloading Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 to make a test.

more_horiz
What can I deactivate in windows 10 versions?

more_horiz
You can uninstall everything what's in Winreducer,
but the problem is that You need a working iso,
so uninstall what You do not need, 
but pay attention as a lot of things can make your iso useless,
so take notes what works ansd what does not work,
and do it bit by bit, removing to much at once will get you into probems 

icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
You can uninstall everything what's in Winreducer,
but the problem is that You need a working iso,
so uninstall what You do not need, 
but pay attention as a lot of things can make your iso useless,
so take notes what works ansd what does not work,
and do it bit by bit, removing to much at once will get you into probems 

icy

I tested Windows 10 home 20h1 and are full of telemetry, don't let use local account when in process of the installation, any Idea if have how bypass this version with local account with unnantended? and what I need to install.
I have too an Idea to the developer of winreducer protect WinStore of Windows.

more_horiz
I'm using 1903 Windows 10 Enterprise 64bits, but I want to change again, which type of system recommend?
I need Windows Store, WSL 1 or 2, and deactivate things to a Celeron 1.10Ghz 4GB Ram, HD Graphics.

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What do You need from Windows Store ?
I should use Windows 10 v 1004H1 pro or home, i use home and it does everything
icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What do You need from Windows Store ?
I should use Windows 10 v 1004H1 pro or home, i use home and it does everything
icy

Ubuntu bash.

more_horiz
Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 Error J8o7ZkgvBLcFwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Secure to remove?

more_horiz
And which Fonts can I remove? Which fonts do Windows 10 1903 use?

more_horiz
About removing Firewall Windows, When I remove this the powershell commands need to Firewall be activated, Tiny Firewall do it for me? I already tested it seems no.

error 0x80073D0A: failed to install the Microsoft.WindowsStore_11809.1001.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe package because the service
firewall is not running. Make sure the firewall service is enabled.

more_horiz
I'm thinking too to remove windows powershell and replace powershell 7+ into system folder.

more_horiz
Ubuntu bash. bah

Install  Bootit Bare Metal see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If You install an embr 4 partitions, 100 % compatible with Windows you can have
partition 1 8 mb to insall Bootit  onto
Partition 2 &3  16 GB  when You Disable Reserved Storage  in tweaks  Winreducer  , else 35 GB
Partition 4 the rest ,to store programs & data for both partitions 2 &3
Use Partition 2  to store your Windows You use normally
Use Partition 3 to store any O.S , be it  Ubuntu ,linus, Windows 7 , any

Use Partition 3 t also to test your Winreduced isos in real time,delete all that virtual garbage in Winreducer as I do

Use yummi to test your isos, more than 10 isos onto a 16 GB usb stick
You can backup or restore any  O.S , virus problem ,format pratition, restore backup
i use Bootit nearly 15 years
No need  for the store as You can always download  extentions

icy

more_horiz
Do not remove the fonts below

Boot Fonts
Consolas
Fixedsys Normal
Fixedsys System
Gabriola
Segoe MDL2 Assets
Segoe Script
Segoe UI Symbol
But You should select some more as this is just the minimum

icy

more_horiz
Do not Remove  windows powershell , You may need it .
You do not need the Windows store
When removing the Firewall ,you need to remove the FirewallPolicy totally from the registry 
as this is needed to remove the telemetry, if not Tinywall will take this over and the telemetry will be active 
icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Do not Remove  windows powershell , You may need it .
You do not need the Windows store
When removing the Firewall ,you need to remove the FirewallPolicy totally from the registry 
as this is needed to remove the telemetry, if not Tinywall will take this over and the telemetry will be active 
icy

Tell me how to delete in iso by registry when is installation in the end.

more_horiz
And when I add OOBE setups the iso don't have files/folder to go to usb drive via rufus or any other.

more_horiz

What about it?

more_horiz
Delete all OOBE , remove all cortana items ,no need for cortana  in your system
about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
it was correct that time,but I discovered Tinywall,that changed a lot
Do not use Rufus It is better to use Yumi  https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/
You can install All kind of Operating Systems,virusscanners  etc and above all a lot of them onto 1 usb stick
icy

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Delete all OOBE , remove all cortana items ,no need for cortana  in your system
about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
it was correct that time,but I discovered Tinywall,that changed a lot
Do not use Rufus It is better to use Yumi  https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/
You can install All kind of Operating Systems,virusscanners  etc and above all a lot of them onto 1 usb stick
icy

And about total removing firewall?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum