The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v2.4.4.0] [20H2] Looking for mild preset Empty[EX-100 - v2.4.4.0] [20H2] Looking for mild preset

more_horiz
Hi,

I've been trying to create a WCCF myself but it's a lengthy process to generate the ISO, install and test after every change. I'm curious if someone already has a "mild" preset to share. By "mild" I mean a mostly stock Windows 10 installation that just removes telemetry, outdated / compat services (iSCSI, HomeGroup, NetBios, etc.) and stuff useless for desktop PCs (WiFi, NFC, etc.).

I need to preserve these: Windows Update, Windows Defender, UWP App Support (including Store and Xbox), MS Account login and OneDrive, anything needed to run Office 365, Steam & Battle.NET + games, a webcam and LAN printer/scanner.

I'll keep trying to build it myself, but something prebuilt to get me going would be appreciated.

Thank you!

description[EX-100 - v2.4.4.0] [20H2] Looking for mild preset EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.4.4.0] [20H2] Looking for mild preset

more_horiz
Hello gigel Smile

Have you tried one of the wccf I created with explanation at the bottom : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are also a lot of excellent work in the forum made by other users, for example the latest ones :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is also this : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I will update them for 21Hx but it should work)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum