The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service Empty[EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service

more_horiz
I removed the Phone Service and have had no problems with it until now when I received a new headset as a gift. This only works when the phone service is not removed.
I had now just made a complete reinstallation, which in my case is a very high effort, and I do not want to do it again. Therefore my question: What to do to reinstall the Phone Service?
I have already copied all files from System32 that start with "phone" and all reg keys with "phonesvc" in the name, but that does not work.
Does anyone have advice? My eternal thanks are assured ...

description[EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service EmptyRe: [EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service

more_horiz
Hi Hanyo
In Privacy do not disable
Microphone - Allow access to the microphone for this device (Disable)  
Microphone - Let apps use my microphone (Disable)  
  Microphone Let apps use my microphone , especially do not diaable this one, maby the 2 former can be disabled
icy

description[EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service EmptyRe: [EX-100 2.4.5.0] [20H1] Phone Service

more_horiz
Everything works with an other headset. It's definitely an error with the driver installation. In a VM with kept phone service it works. So the case is clear: I must reinstall phone service (or buy an other headset).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum