The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionStuck on WinSXS Folder Compression EmptyStuck on WinSXS Folder Compression

more_horiz
Hi,
Need help with WinReducer EX-100 - 3.0.0.0
Windows used : 22000.168

Issue : 
Whatever I do, process goes up to : EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Compression 2 / 14 and stops there. Basically, it stays like this for hours and nothing happens
All I wanna do is to keep Windows Features and Windows Updates
I did not select the features / options which can break updates : EXPERT - Windows Updates Files Cleanup and EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Cleanup (install.wim)

Still the same issue.

If needed : here is the screenshot of the issue Here and my .wccf preset - Here

Cheers

descriptionStuck on WinSXS Folder Compression EmptyRe: Stuck on WinSXS Folder Compression

more_horiz
Hello,

Windows 11 is not officially supported so it may not work properly for the moment Wink

I will do a Project Status Update with all information on Sunday 05 September Smile

Thank you very much for sharing this.

descriptionStuck on WinSXS Folder Compression EmptyRe: Stuck on WinSXS Folder Compression

more_horiz
Well, chose do not use 'WinSXS Folder Compression' at all. And...it worked !
Though ISO file size is not going to be decreased much, do not care about these couple hundred megs  Stuck on WinSXS Folder Compression 1f600 

Tested on VMWare Player - installed with no issues. So, guess this is my workaround  Smile

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing your experience about this issue, this may help other users Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your experience about this issue, this may help other users Smile

Hey Winterstorm, i am just trying to winreduce a windows 11 iso with WinReducer EX-110 and i am also stuck at the examt same stage as the thread creator. Winreducer stopped progressing at "EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Compression - 2 / 14"

more_horiz
So ye, i tried to start from 0 after the first time and its stuck at the exact same stage again. Btw, this is version 3.9.1.0 and windows 11 23h2
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum