The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,

I just found a nasty bug:

"Tweaks" Name="Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion" Selected="true"

breaks the login function in the Phone section (new Windows settings).

If set to false, everything is working.

This comes alongside with the other bug similar to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best regards,
Markus

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone

more_horiz
So I figured out that "Tweaks" Name="Suggested Apps - Disable for Start Menu" Selected="true" is causing the issue.

Best regards,
Markus

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v3.0.5.0] [Windows 21H2] Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion breaks Phone

more_horiz
The solution is to modify the tweak to the following reg key:

Code:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager]
"SubscribedContent-338388Enabled"=dword:00000000

P.s. I belive this is the same place you found your other new tweaks Smile (Suggested Apps)

P.p.s By the way - in this registry hive there is another key we can set

Code:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager]
"SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled"=dword:0000000

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
SOLVED in v3.1.0.0 [ALL] !

Thanks Markus ... I made a tiny mistake Wink

cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum