The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAn error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly. EmptyAn error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly.

more_horiz
In the last procedure to save the modified iso, THIS MESSAGE APPEARS "An error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly".I need remove defender, cortana, hyper-v, remote acess config, some drivers (like print and scanner drivers), and other small things.HELP PLEASE!!!

My windows 11 iso: Win11_EnglishInternational_x64v1 WINDOWS 11 PRO 21H2.
My winreducer version: WinReducerEX110_x64 V0.9.4.0.

descriptionAn error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly. EmptyRe: An error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly.

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I have got them several times and have no clue.
when it happened i restarted winreducing everything in small parts and it worked,
But the reason why I do not know
icy

descriptionAn error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly. EmptyRe: An error was detected while creating the iso or win file. Unfortunately your file was not created correctly.

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I have got them several times and have no clue.
when it happened i restarted winreducing everything in small parts and it worked,
But the reason why I do not know
icy

hi Icy
when you say "i restarted winreducing everything in small parts" you delete winreducer and reinstall?
thx for help
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum