The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden Empty[EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden

more_horiz
Hi winter,

even when i selected:

<Element Category="Settings" Name="Accounts - Sign-in options" Selected="OK" />

this option is not hidden for me.

when i add at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer 

for the key SettingsPageVisibility -> signinoptions or signinoptions-dynamiclock this is hidden

-----------

also for ease of access the Mouse pointer & touch is missing --> easeofaccess-mousepointer 

and maybe others? i didnt test for all 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden

more_horiz
ust tested it, not sure if you changed something but now signinoptions  is put under the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer 

so this option is now working.

----------

could you also winter add a new component for easeofaccess-mousepointer  like

[EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden Drfwsf11

this will hide the Ease of Access - Mouse pointer, and if it is the last entry, this will also hide the Ease of Access on the settings page

[EX-100 - v3.5.1.0] [Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2] Settings app -> Accounts - Sign-in options not hidden Drfwsf10
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum