The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAn error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing! EmptyAn error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!

more_horiz
i'm having this issue. Please have a solution as soon as possible. Thanks.

An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing! Captur10

descriptionAn error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing! EmptyRe: An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!

more_horiz
Hello taneem,

I tried and it worked on my computer (Windows 10 21H2 x64) but here is the download link for all third party software : LINK

INSTRUCTIONS :
1 - Exit from EX70 if you launched it
2 - extract the zip file
3 - copy/paste the two folders from the zip file in the folder named "WinReducerEX70\HOME\SOFTWARE" (you need to accept to replace the same folder names)

That's all !

descriptionAn error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing! EmptyRe: An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!

more_horiz
Thanks for your co-operation and solution for this issue. Let me check.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum