The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionProtect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset EmptyProtect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset

more_horiz
I have yet to build even an extremely conservative winreducer with this component working.
It one of those, "Why do you have to stand in my way of a perfect build" cases.
The wired user couldn't care less, but it is almost vital for the wireless user as I find the dhcp client randomly fails, and it's one of the items the diagnostic catches.  It's probably the only helpful help component on the Windows 7 CD, yet each configuration of winreducer seems to break it.

Btw, thank you so much Winterstorm for that USB boot utility, now I don't have to waist 50 dvds to get a perfect build, and the install time is halved on a cheap usb stick.

Don't have a cpu with that x64 extension vmware and virtualbox need to run 64 bit windows.

descriptionProtect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset EmptyRe: Protect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset

more_horiz
Hey ericore,

"Windows Network Diagnostics" is interesting me, so could you please tell me more about what symptom we could have in windows.

Thanks !

descriptionProtect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset EmptyRe: Protect Windows Network Diagnostics Preset

more_horiz
I'll get back to you tomorrow, in the meantime, I'll give it one more shot.

more_horiz
Hello,

OK, thank you ericore ... Smile

more_horiz
hi ericore

do you have any more info ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum