The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso Empty[IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso

more_horiz
I wouldn't hesitate donating if I could get option of installing rocketdock, classic shell, apply custom skins, chrome etc.

description[IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso

more_horiz
hi

after you mounted your wim file you can go to winreducer -> System Tab -> WInReducer Post Install -> OOBE 

and add your programms, after that you just need to edit in the textbox i.e after :

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\vmplayer.exe"

and add the parameter / silent switch to silently install your software

description[IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] More customisation of .iso

more_horiz
Thankyou so much,  I've got as far as the silent switch now to do some research and find out how to apply the switch

more_horiz
hey,

you could also get a look at this subforum:

https://winreducer.forumotion.com/f23-silent-switches-for-software-installations

more_horiz
Thanks for the link gonna check out now
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum