The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab

more_horiz
Hi winter.
I think this could be a lot of work, so I feel bad to ask. Well, just a little anyway Smile

If a component is removed in the REMOVER tab, then the service is also automatically selected to be removed.

For example:
Beep
Windows Defender
Windows Firewall

If you like, we can work together on this project, as I dont want you to waste valuable development time on debugging Smile

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab

more_horiz
Hi winter.
Did you implement this?
I get a popup windows since 1.50 informing be services that would be removed when loading a preset. Is that the same thing?

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Disable Service if component removed in REMOVER tab

more_horiz
hey,

this is implemented if you select the according preset "Automatic Removing" if im not mistaken.

or did i got the request wrong?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum