The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs Empty[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs

more_horiz
hey winter,

i found this small bugs 

at OPTIONS -> Confiuration (when not using VIP)

----> clicking on "?"  -> the link doesnt work "error 404"  http://www.winreducer.net/wr-100-81-80-and-70-installation.html

-------------------------------------

clicking on "Activate Lifetime VIP" shows all correct but the design is not applied (i would discribe it as windows 95 theme Razz )(after activating or canceling and going to the launcher the default theme is correctly shown)

--------------------------------------

When the window asks if i want to activate VIP (yes/no messagebox) and i click on NO the SAME messagebox appears again and after clicking again NO it gets back to the launcher. so the second messagebox is not necessary 

--------------------------------------

i realized for german (but also for english) that the hover tips at "Features" tab doesnt work for all GAMES. they are displayed correct (also in german) in the window but when hover the tip doesnt change

description[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.2.3.0 !

Hey KrX,

Nice findings, I totally missed some of them ... Wink

1) OK ... Fix will be deployed in all next WinReducer builds

2) Could you please tell me more information about this or open a new thread ... thank you !

3) OK ... Fix will be deployed in all next WinReducer builds

4) OK ... Fix will be added in the next WinReducer 7.0 build (include also "Features -  Windows Sidebar" and "Features - Windows Tablet PC")

Thank you very much KrX !

description[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs

more_horiz
just wanted to let you know that this cosmetic bug is sill present:

[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs Orwp6b59

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.2.3.0 !

Done, thanks for the report !

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
just wanted to let you know that this cosmetic bug is sill present:

[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs Orwp6b59

its still there Razz

more_horiz
In the screenshots, this is the same v3.2.2.0 build ... Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
In the screenshots, this is the same v3.2.2.0 build ... Wink

yes i did want to make a new screen Razz  but here

[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs L8ykcpcg

more_horiz
for winreducer 10 its perfect no problem there with that

more_horiz
version 3.2.4 :

[SOLVED] Cosmetic, link, hover bugs Qx78x5le

more_horiz
Hey,

Silly me ...  No  ...  I thought it was in "Appearance" tab !

lol!

Sure, I will solve this in the next build ... Smile

more_horiz
now its solved. Thank for that Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum