The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work Empty[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work

more_horiz
In "unattended" I checked "Automatisch Sommer- und Winterzeit umstellen" (must be like "automatic change daylight saving time" in english) but in my installed Windows the checkbox is not set.

description[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work

more_horiz
when you go there:

[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work 8y5w3cvi

is the checkbox set ?

i think no.

so could you not use this option in winreducer and try again ? i think now it is set.

im not sure, but i dont use this option and everything is ok.

description[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work

more_horiz
Ok, i think i got the problem.

In english :

Time Zone Disable Auto Daylight

i got the translation from the checkbox (4) so it would be good to understand, and i forgot that at winreducer it says "disable" Embarassed .

I updated the translation file to version 1.36, also with this fix:

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/ucIdqJnV/file.html

i will also send it to winterstrom now

more_horiz
Yes, I confirmed it: When I not set this switch everything is O.K. It's just a translation problem.
Thank You!

more_horiz
Hello,

KrX sent me the file and it will be included in the next build which will be available tomorrow ... Smile

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.2.5.0 !

Just to confirm that it will be available in few hours ... Wink

more_horiz
Thank you for the fast completion. But there is a cosmetic issue left:

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/It2nzYNM/file.html

I suggest to name the topic just "Deaktiviert Zeitumstellung" and to put "Deaktiviert die Zeitumstellung auf Sommer- oder Winterzeit" into the help text.

more_horiz
hey, for me it is working:

[SOLVED] automatic changing the clock does not work F8yvvy82

i got a resolution of 1920x1080, maye thats why

i will correct that like you suggested, thanks for the info

EDIT: here is the corrected file:

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/yc2UnLFw/file.html

more_horiz
Of course it's a matter of screen resolution. Thank you your quick reaction. Will you give the corrected Deutsch.xml to winterstorm for the next built?

more_horiz
i already sent it to him Razz

i didnt test it on an other screen resolution, which do you use? did you see somewhere else such a cosmetic bug ?

more_horiz
I use 1280*1024 at my testing system and I don't remember an other issue like this at the moment.

more_horiz
ok thanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum