The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[SOLVED] Windows 10 TP 10041 installation Error *loop*

+8
caphp
Unnamed22
aymanalz
winterstorm2050
ElChoclo
Hen Ry
KrX
xithyl
12 posters

description[SOLVED] Windows 10 TP 10041 installation Error *loop* - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Windows 10 TP 10041 installation Error *loop*

more_horiz
Hey

The WinReducer EX-100 Updates Catalog is available directly from EX-100 in "Tools".

description[SOLVED] Windows 10 TP 10041 installation Error *loop* - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Windows 10 TP 10041 installation Error *loop*

more_horiz
I still got the loop and I integrate the new updates.
Will test this evening without integrating updates to check, if loop is still there.

more_horiz
Hey caphp,

That is weird, I'm not able to reproduce it ...

Maybe some ideas :
- are you connected to internet during installation ? If yes, try without ... and if not, try to connect it
- are you using an autounattend.xml file ? If not try to use one, especially users, computer name and workgroup fields
- are you using a virtual machine or a real computer ?
- your ISO, is it reduced or untouched ?

Please let us know.

more_horiz
Hi,

- there is no internet connection during installation
- no autounattend.xml is used
- installing under vmware player v7
- iso is reduced with winreducer 0.4.1.0

I will do some more tests...

more_horiz
New test, without registry, no updates and no drivers ... works.

Here is my wccf which causes a loop.
Here is my wccf which causes no loop.

Maybe this can help...

more_horiz
I did another test. Took the loop wccf and created the iso under w10 - results in a loop  Neutral

Because I created all other winreducer iso's under w8.1, we can eliminate a problem with the dism environment under w8.1

more_horiz
Hey there,

I had the same problem with installation loops. In fact, I experienced two kinds of loops: One where Windows would complain during installation about not being able to initialize a component. This would happen directly after installing all the hardware due to the removal/deactivation of certain crucial services and features. The other one would be the loop that occurs when removing too many Modern UI features.

By now I have whittled down the list of Modern UI features that can be safely removed to a few remaining elements. If the following features are kept, an installation loop can be avoided:

- Accounts Control
- Content Delivery Manager
- Devices Flow
- Immersive Control Panel
- Parental Controls
- VPN Plugins
- Windows Visual C++ Runtime

I'm pretty sure that some of these components can be safely removed, but I have no interest in doing so, so may be someone wants to take it from here. I have the feeling that the only essential component here is the C++ Runtime (and may be Accounts Control). I have uploaded my wccf here which avoids both loops. It shouldn't make a difference, but just for the sake of completion I have to mention that I'm installing the wim-file directly via dism and not through the ISO's setup, so this information may only be valid for this form of installation

more_horiz
Hi,

Xiaopang,
Can you check whether sysprep work properly?

In my case, the UI applications caused the problem and initialization sysprep ended in failure.

If there turned off the Windows Firewall by WinReducer and performed the loop, I used an unattended installation. Do not operate the UI applications like a calculator or photos, but sysprep worked perfectly. After the restart was required to use an unattended installation again.

Sorry for my bad language.

more_horiz
Hi there. I have exact the same problem with this bootloop. I can't find he mentioned Modern apps in the latest EX100 V 0.52. What should I do?

I am using the following Iso from MS Win10_1511_German_x64.iso (10586.0) with an UEFI Installation on my USB-Stick.
My wccf uploaded here http://en.file-upload.net/download-11083161/WinReducer10_1.wccf.html

more_horiz
hi,

winreducer is still in a test phase. all features and services are not fully tested. so try deselecting all features and services and  maybe this helps.

more_horiz
I have this problem too. Windows Pro edition no problem. Windows Home edition problem only. Both from one ISO direct from MS.

more_horiz
Might be something else, because I am using the Pro. But nevertheless obeying this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helped me

Dont' remove
Windows Defender-Security Center just disable these services 

Beside that for Windows Activation:
select protect Modern UI Apps and don't remove Windows Store App.

My working configuration
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

only known problem: network shared folders don't work

more_horiz
My problem fixed after turned off all cleaners on tab Finish. Only remove other untanded editions and on Start switch ON optimilization ISO, compress ISO and Expert options.

more_horiz
Hello guys.

This thing happen to me too for first time EVER but only on real machine because i tried on Virtual Machine same ISO and wccf and work well. 
So i supposed it's related to one tweak i removed or service is disable. 

I almost because it's related to one little service is disable or one of Modern UI Apps removed. Because if i install Windows "inside" Windows everythings works fine and windows don't loop on welcome/initial screen

more_horiz
hi expanium,

did you disable windows firewall ?

more_horiz
Hello.

I tried everything i could and reach conclusion it´s nothing to do with any service or tweak removed/disabled. I found that because i was testing intensively with ISO from February update and then i try with original v1511 (from November?) and work fine soon on first custom iso.
So this loop is nothing to do with WinReducer probably some hotfix that Microsoft added to Windows 10.
That´s related to some issues i had https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t1778-search-function-and-notepad-dissapear#16037 But finally it´s fixed  Very Happy

Btw again High DPI settigns on Tweak it´s not working i can see blurry text if zoom is bigger than 100%

more_horiz
Sorry for dig up this thread but this glitch appear to me again this time with Windows 10 Anniversary Update aKa version 1607. Again with same wccf configuration file. 

Has anyone figured out which service or tweak causing this loop? Today i have so much work to revert to version 1511...

more_horiz
the boot loop was caused before by windows firewall or the tweak System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)

both are fixed now.

app readiness serive is still causing it ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) and probably one or two more components.

look here:

so i will also close this thread and open a new detailed one soon with a fix.

@expanium

about your blurry glitch, you made an thread already for that glitch

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum