The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work Empty[SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work

more_horiz
Hey winter,

im using a notebook and when i remove everything exept those two components:

Control Panel - Performance Information and Tools
Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT)

i cant use it because i get this;

[SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work 9a7masju

it says i use my battery and my cable is unpluged.

i will do some tests why this is happening.

PS: all drivers are installed

description[SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work

more_horiz
so,

its caused by

"Control Panel - Action Center" probably the (files) part Razz

now i will try to get what files are needed.

description[SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Performance Information and Tools does not work

more_horiz
ok i got it.

this files are needed :

< \Windows\System32\ActionCenter.dll
< \Windows\System32\de-DE\ActionCenter.dll.mui

so winter, maybe they should be kept and only if Action Center and Performance Information and Tools are removed those files should be deleted

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v4.1.0.0 !

Hey KrX,

I added the protection for the files, like you described ... Very Happy ... thank you very much !

more_horiz
i need to say i made a mistake Embarassed

not

< \Windows\System32\ActionCenter.dll
< \Windows\System32\de-DE\ActionCenter.dll.mui

are needed but:

< \Windows\System32\ActionCenterCPL.dll
< \Windows\System32\de-DE\ActionCenterCPL.dll.mui

ane because it is kept only for the Performance Information and Tools component this files should be removed if Action Center is remvoed and also the Performance ... Tools

more_horiz
Hey,

No problem, it has been already modified ... thank you ... Smile

more_horiz
ok now it works Wink

KrX wrote:
and because it is kept only for the Performance Information and Tools component this files should be removed if Action Center is remvoed and also the Performance ... Tools

but the files are now kept permanent `?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum