The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionFramework 3.5 selection EmptyFramework 3.5 selection

more_horiz
There are 3 entries
2 -
1 suppression
what are the - entries difference?

Framework 3.5 selection H+Z9cKtuLwpVwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

descriptionFramework 3.5 selection EmptyRe: Framework 3.5 selection

more_horiz
Hey,

1) This is like this because Net 3.5 is detected as not installed features ... so you are not able to select "Enable" or "Disable" entries !

The only available choice, you have, is to physically remove it.

3) In the opposite, if you activate it using "SYSTEM - Integrate Net Framework 3.5", it will automatically enable it. So, if you use again your ISO with a Net Framework 3.5 integrated you will have all entries, because WinReducer will detect it as an installed features. This will be much more simpler in the future.

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thanks,
But I am not able to integrate NET 3.5 with WinReducerEX81
I am in the situation default for feature Net 3.5

Element Category="Features" Name="Net Framework 3.5" Selected="true" Value="enable"

and

Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Net Framework 3.5" Selected="true" Value="F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Bureau\WinReducer\WinReducerEX81\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\Framework35\x64"

The folder is field if needed but Net 3.5 is not activated as for WinReducer81

What is the right setting to have Net 3.5 integrated and activated as under WinReducer81?
Thanks for the help

Edited: Under WinRedicer81 the working value was
Element Category="Features" Name="Net Framework 3.5" Selected="False" Value=""

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
3) In the opposite, if you activate it using "SYSTEM - Integrate Net Framework 3.5", it will automatically enable it. So, if you use again your ISO with a Net Framework 3.5 integrated you will have all entries, because WinReducer will detect it as an installed features. This will be much more simpler in the future.

I don't think it is working as it is exactly what I did
a) Create an .Iso with  "SYSTEM - Integrate Net Framework 3.5". if used the 3.5 is not enabled.
This must work as under WinReducer81 (2.2.1) as it is the only the Activate and add more pre-sélections in the same run.

b) If I reuse the .iso to integrate more options the "Features - Net Framework 3.5"  proposed 3 entries:  -, Inactif, Suppression
Perhaps the - should activate it but it is not working

Thanks to help me to understand what should work

Cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum