The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files Empty[SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files

more_horiz
I had posted an message in section HELP of this forum.
Have details that are more bugs than an help.
Please see the post
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I has installed an Windows 10 Pro 10.0.10240 64 bits without use Winreducer and not happen the issue with file menu when using right button trying move files.
I will create some ISO using Winreducer not removing some components to try figure the issue with File Explorer and Sound Volume not saving for each program.
Sound Volume Level for each program is saved in the registry in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Audio\PolicyConfig\PropertyStore
Perhaps the path was removed when removing Internet Explorer ?
I try to create an ISO removing Internet Explorer and creating the registry key above.
The another issue perhaps is nvidia driver. Some times the window of any program close when clicking in title.
Good luck and excuse for posting the message em wrong place.

description[SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files

more_horiz
Installed an new Windows 10 using Winreducer and the issue with File Explorer not happen and sound volume not save value for each volume.
I just had selected components in Features.
If add key to registry below
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Audio\PolicyConfig\PropertyStore
Sound volume for each program work even if removing IE ;-)
Now creating an new ISO removing in Remover Accessories to find what component break the file copy menu in File Explorer.

description[SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Not saving sound volume and not allowing copy and move files

more_horiz
does this problems still happen with the newest version of winreducer (and wind10) ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum